day 3 update!

FloridaGirl

:D well I went swimming this morning and tried some pepermint tea which was not as bad as I thought.
So managed to survive day 3 although its been really hard!!!
I am still really hungry, I know most people dont feel hungry when in ketotis but last time I was hungry every day :sigh:
I think it is partly in my mind though as I keep thinking of yummy food that I can eat when I ve finished (Iam actually craving healthy food)
Bring on day 4!!!!

I craved healthy food all the way through my journey, now that I am on re-feed those thoughts have not changed, I was worried once I actually started eating the temptation would be too much and I would want to pick at chocolate or cakes, but nothing, it has no appeal whatsoever. I have managed 6 months without it, I don't need it!! I am so surprised as before I couldn't even go a day without something really naughty, and it was normally a great deal!!! It is amazing how much this diet changes your thoughts and preferences.

Hang in there, hopefully you will start to feel better tomorrow. You know what to do- water, water, water. Good luck

Back