day 3

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by diole, 1 April 2010 Social URL.

1. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Day 3...was doing great and still am but starting to feel a little shakey and well spaced out almost delayed reaction, I forgot how difficult this is but I am totally motivated after lookin at the clothes in my wardrobe that i want to fit into :D
    How is everyone else gettin on??

Diole xx :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandydef

mandydef Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ups and downs hunni. my down was evening of day 4, had glass of wine, which then made me want food....cottage cheese. still lost 6lbs that week, but was hard to get back into correct mind set. if you desperately need to eat something, make it slice of chicken/turkey or low fat cottage cheese.....something real high protein,zero carb...not that i am encouraging it xx:eek:

4. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    thanks for advice ;) im not really hungry just feel sick and well i dont want to feel like this the whole time im on the programme...

5. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm sure you won't feel like this all the time! The first week is tough - your body is adjusting, like you said, keep focused on the clothes you want to be in through the hard bits & you'll soon be well in the swing of things! :)

Good luck!!

Hannah

6. Bottled water

Bottled water New Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    just started my 3rd day.. hot chocolate shake. feeling so tired and slightly moody!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.