Day 3

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
OMFG!! I am on day 3!! I am so pleased with myself, I did think to myself this morning tho about taking my cash card to work so I cud grab a yummy sweet chilli wrap meal from burger king on the way home from work, I was umming and arring put my card in my purse then thought NO!! and I put it back on the side and walked out the door.

I am trying to take it one step at a time, and I so glad I didn't give in and changed my mind. I then read the post Interesting fact about the overeat of calories and that made me happy that I did actually out my card back!

Have just had my second shakes, have been rather busy at work today and haven't had time to drink so I still have all my water to drink today, I will be cutting out my squash as I'm not going toilet compared to just drinking plain water so I don't know if the squash is the problem.. Plus I've only lost 3lb in 3days

I am feeling rather focused today only have a headache in the evening when I'm off to bed which makes me sleep right through, a few wks ago I was having broken sleep every single night!

Well done honey, you're doing fab. 3 pounds in 3 days is about right, actually - remember that most of what you lose in the first week is water (only about 3-4 pounds of it will be fat). And sometimes your body can be picky about when it decides to let go of that water, depending on all sorts of things like hormone levels, whether you're tired, a little bit run down, etc. But it will let go - if not this week, then next week. You can't not lose fat on Cambridge - remember that, whatever the scales say. :)

If you stick to the plan 100% (even with the squash - especially if you start to phase it out), you will lose fat this week, guaranteed. Just remember scales are fickle things and can't tell the difference between how much water and how much fat you've lost. Even the super-duper scales that are supposed to be able to measure these things aren't entirely accurate.

Keep going! :happy096:

Back