Day 3...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Am on day 3 100% am feeling super duper hungry right now have had my 2 shakes.

I have decided in order for me to do this I need to leave my purse along with cash card at home so when I do feel hungry I can't stop off and get something. Now believe me if I had my purse on me right now I would be in the mcD's drive thru ordering a binge!!

My belly is bubbling away :( I have never made it past this because I do always give in and stop off to eat!

I did discuss with my boyfriend about having 1 day a wk off plan but I no in my heart of hearts I can't do that I need to get past this and stay focused, and I know that 1 day will most prob turn to the whole wkend and I will be yo-yoing in the 16's until I can actually say NO, you have to do this and do it right.

My goal is to be at the right weight so I can actually become a consultant myself and have a baby.

I think once I get past this hunger feeling I won't even think about it.

I really am finding it hard today :(

Stay positive you can do this. I thought it was really hard as I have no willpower and I'm on week 7 and half way there. Had 63lbs to lose. Good luck and just think it will soon be weigh in and you will be so pleased you did it :)

i kno exactly how ur feeling hun im on day 6 and im goin mad im so hungry, i hope it gets better for you soon

Hey it will get better honest!

I'm on day 8 and I feel really good had a good loss the first week which has spurned me on for week two.
I don't feel hungry and I have even stopped thinking about food, plus my clothes are already getting loose :)

Hang in there it will get better and there are some lovely people in this forum that will help you.
Why don't you talk to your CDC as they are there to help when your feeling low

The hunger goes, then the cravings kick in, but then they pass and then before you know it you've gone a whole day without even realising your on CD! I promise it gets easier, I found in the first few days it helped having a cup of hot water with 1/2 a stock cube crumbled in it.

You can do this, just stay focused and vent on here as much as you need to.

Best of luck. X

Back