Day 3

Friend

Starting day 2

K so exante didn't agree with me for one reason or another so now doing Atkins, postman tried to deliver my books yesturday but I was out, so I will get them today!!! So I can have a good read later. Had my 3 meals yesturday and I've just had scrambled eggs and cheese, for lunch it's salad tuna and cheese with Mayo and for tea it's turkey stirfry with spinach. Drinking water and decaf coffee . Hope I'm doing ok with menu????? Until I get my book. I'm making cheese burger pie later for tomorrow as need a packup as out all day. Any advise would be helpful as I've alot to loose and will be on this along time. Have a good day everyone! :)

I am also on day 2 of Atkins and have a long way to go! Trying to stay positive. I am going to the Gym this morning (I hate it) first time in years. Menu sounds ok to me but I too am still fully getting my head round it again as been such a long time since I did it.

As someone helped me there is a great bit in the Atkins sections http://www.minimins.com/atkins-diet/82208-so-youre-thinking-starting-atkins.html

Good Luck :)

Welcome to day 2 - keep going:)

Remember that you might find exercise difficult the first week or so as you get switched from burning carbs to burning fat. Don't beat yourself up, be kind! Once the energy kicks in you will want to get out and do things:D

Ok I will see how I go, at the moment buzzing because it's all new and ready to go but I'm sure that won't last and I will get Atkins flu but I will survive because this is what I need to do..... Loose weight! Thank you so much for your help advise and support! :)

Hi. Your menu looks fine. Just keep at it. The atkins flu can be overcome so don't worry too much about it. The weightloss is well worth a few days of not feeling great, as is the feeling when you switch into fat burning. As said above go easy with excersise at first when you get your rush of energy you will feel more able to do more x

Not heard it called Atkins Flu before - great description :) I have killer headache tonight - I know it is sugar withdrawal so jst trying to stick it out drinking water and now off to bed.

Day 2 water drank, less than 4g carbs - not intentional just what I made up for dinner was very little and a trip to the Gym as well as running 3 businesses - Im shattered LOL

See you in the morning.

Very early good morning to you all! On day 3 and I'm ok ! Today I plan to look at my new books hurray they are here.
Hope that
B/fast egg and bacon
Lunch ham cheese salad and Mayo
Tea beef burger pie and stir fry veg and spinach.
Hope to have another good day.
Enjoy your day everyone! :)

Friend said:
Very early good morning to you all! On day 3 and I'm ok ! Today I plan to look at my new books hurray they are here.
Hope that
B/fast egg and bacon
Lunch ham cheese salad and Mayo
Tea beef burger pie and stir fry veg and spinach.
Hope to have another good day.
Enjoy your day everyone! :)

Morning! Really pleased you have the books and today's menu look great! :)

Well done. Glad your books have arrived.

Been out with the dogs so now it lunchtime and I am not hungry most unusual for me but I remember being like this the last time.

Good luck and remember to enjoy every mouthful of your yummy Induction food!

Hello all, thank you for your help and support!!!!!
I have added spinach to cabbage, beansprouts celery pepper and small piece of onion for my stir fry so hope that's ok..... Reading books later on.
Cheeseburger pie delicious!!!!!
To add extra fat I added butter and olive oil to stirfry?
How am I going to loose weight eating all this???
I will steer clear of bars for now as I've alot to loose and will be on here for the long haul!!
Hope u all have a good evening! :)

How am I going to loose weight eating all this???

You will hun - just look at everyone else's stats - you will feel better, not be sluggish, you skin will glow and you won't feel bloated and (sorry) blowing off quite so much, you'll sleep better....yada yada :D

It's bizzare isn't it - who would have thought that you could lose weight on this - fat and calories! Yet it does work!
:D

Day 4

Good morning all! Got up this morning ready to face another day. Tummys rumbling abit so I will have a slice of ham before going to work.
Bfast. Eggs and bacon
Lunch. Cheese and ham salad and Mayo

Tea. Rest of the cheeseburger pie, salad and Mayo
Decaf coffee and milk
Water
Hope you all have a great day! :)

Good menu!! Hope you don't have rumbling tum today! :)

Back