Day 3 :-)

frosty85

Hello all sorry was quiet yest kids driving me bonkers haha that said day 3 lady's still goin strong how u all doin xxx

Well done for not eatin last nite can be hard cnt it weight day mon hope I loose x

Well done for not eatin last nite can be hard cnt it weight day mon hope I loose x

I'm sure you will Hun :)
Keep up the good work xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh day in Monday too :) it's nice we all started the same time so we can all go through the ups and downs together x

I will have to weigh in Sunday morning as it only just occurred to me that we will be going to Manchester airport and staying over on Sunday night so obviously I won't have my scales lol....
Oh no that means the pressure is in because I'm going to be first xxxx

Am sure ul do fine hun x

How are we all today then ladies? I went into town earlier and missed breakfast as I got up late but in town had a low fat 6 inch subway with turkey and ham salad. Just cooking dinner which is smoke haddock with garlic butter and dill, served with mash, carrots, brussels and cabbage. xxxx

That sounds yummy I'm commin to tea at yours ive not had me shakes today had a rare lie in so I've just had cereal when I got up an my tea chicken Kiev oven chips and beans not so healthy but my portions are a lot smaller back on the shakes tomo xx

Back