Step 1 Sole Source Day 3

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Hi all, I'm on day 3 today and feeling great. I've got that ketosis buzz!! I started back in April but had to stop and had a bit of a bad time for a couple of months, but now I'm back and getting into it :) Hope you're all doing well and I hope I can get to know you all while I'm on my Cambridge journey xx

Hi Kerry

Glad to hear you're feeling good.

I'm on day 2 of re-starting Cambridge and I'm feeling great too!

I lost 4 stone in 12 weeks last year doing soul source and absolutely loved it but struggled with maintenance and then gave up Cambridge altogether which was a big mistake as I just gained all the weight back as I went back to my old ways.

Last time I started at just over 15 stone and got down to 11 stone but this time I'm starting at 16 1/2 stone so I'm really annoyed with myself!

What products are you having?

Have you got anything coming up that you want to lose weight for? I've got a work do at the end of September so I'm aiming to lose at least three stone by then.

Kelly
X

Hi sorry for late reply not been on here. I'm just having 3 shakes a day. You sound like me, I lost a lot in 2012 then put it back on as slipped back to old ways and stopped going to the gym. It's my birthday in sept so would like to be slim for that and I'm getting married next year, that's not why I've started now but hoping I can keep it all off for then and not have to spend months dieting before my wedding so I can get my dress sorted nice and early.

I've completed week 1 now and I'm so pleased as I've lost 10lb!!

Back