Day 3

Miss_B

Hi Guys,

Am on day 3 now and feeling ok. Still hungry and have the on-set of a headache coming on...When do you stop feeling hungry and weak?

Thank you

Cass xx

Very soon....although we all seem to be different!but definately by the weekend

Drink loads of water it really helps...and space it out all through the day

Keep going!

Hiya - I am on day 3 too, I actually feel ok which i'm worrying about thinking its not working lol, I fill up a bottle of water and have it with me all day and just keep refilling, I am drinking it constantly throughout the day and think this helps with the hunger as I haven't felt hungry at all over the past 3 days. Maybe worth a try.. good luck xx

I'm only on day one and have had one shake so far and a hell of a lot of water! I used to only drink tea and coffee and squash and not a lot of it. SO, drinking 1.5 litres already has upset me! I've got an upset tummy already - is that normal? When does it subside?

Hi Guys, I am on day 4 of a re-start (long story, won't bore you!) and I definitely believe in the water. For me it keeps away the headache and the hunger. I took to work a pint glass and keep a counter on my PC. It really helps as I feel quite smug when I add another pint to my total. I can sink 5 pints at work and another 3 in the evening.
I hope the upset tummy passes soon but please keep going with the water.:)

My CDC tol me to drink 4 litres of water a day though and some people on here are saying 2.5!!????
Confused!

Im the same as Busy Bee on the whole restart, im on day 3 to, when i first did it i could hardly drink 1.5 litres, now im drinking up to 6 litre if not more. I defo keeps the headaces at bay. I keep a note of the amount of water i drink, i would remend that to anyone on CD. I drink about 3 pints in the morning before i even go to work, then my shake about half 8 and drinking really does keep you full. I used to have lunch at 12.30 know i can go another hour and half.

Hi, im on day 4 and feel fine, but tired.

Think the novely is wearing off a bit already. Today seems a long day but hopefully once this week has gone, it will be easier. Its not hunger so much but boredom, I used to look forward to my lunch, dinner and now not cooking for myself have loads of extra time on my hands.

Have been shopping, walked dog, dropped off kids, childminded kids, picking up from school shortly, might have a bath later to waste some time.

Oh well, day 5 tmw!:)

I'm sooo excitied! I am on day three but went for a check this morning after only two full days on CD and lost 9.5 lbs!!!!!

That takes me from 13 stone 10 lbs to only 13 stone and half a pound - come on you 12's!!!!

I'm so happy!! I just hope I make it through my first full week and my first social experience on CD at tonight's BBQ full of food and plonk!!

Last edited:
Thats fantastic Tinkerbell and what an incentive to keep going, well done!

hey the weakness and side effects will subside soon. just really keep at it witht he water and the pack. I'm on day 18 now and drink 4.5 litres a day and im having fab losses. Keep it up its so worth and i promise u'l feel better than u ever have xx

Back