Day 35 - 28lbs gone

Honestly girls, don't give up. It DOES get easier, I promise! It doesn't seem like 2 minutes ago that I was in my first week and now I'm just starting week 6.

If I start to feel like cheating or slipping I take the dog out for a walk or run a bath and read a book to take my mind off it and it works. X

I agree with 'thisisme' distraction is the key!!! I know it's hard with every other advert being Christmas food.. But use it as power! I give myself a pat in the back every day I stick to it. Dec 21st is my Christmas meal at work I'm eating then but being careful.. I'm not relishing the thought if the tummy pain I'll have in the 22nd!!

I struggle with the first day.

I think the first week is the most difficult in the sense that you're having to change your entire way of thinking about food. Start it on a Monday when you're out all day at work to distract you, the weekend will be much easier then.

Once you have that first weigh in and see a massive loss, something will switch and you'll just carry on. I didn't think I'd be able to last long but now I'm on day 44 (ish)and it's the best think I've ever done x

Hi Girls

Wow you all seem really focused on this thread! Well done on the weight loss it is FANTASTIC!!!!!! I have been doing CWP since 19th sept and im 4lb off my 3 stone marker! Keep up the good work xx :)

It's definitely good to be focused - Luckily i've been so busy at work, working 6 days a week that i'm too distracted to even think about food! I got home about an hour ago, done some Christmas shopping online and now i'm going to take my Toffee and Walnut shake to bed with me and watch a film and try to get warm!

Back