day 4 and i have managed to finish a pack!!!

leeds123

Silver Member
whooo hoooo. i am so happy. the packs are a MASSIVE hurdle for me as I canno stomache them. but hubby just made me one with double the water in and it was like drinking flavoured water and I finished the lot !!! the first drink i have finished and I AM SO PROUD of myself as one hour ago i was on the verge of eating crap.

I have one more pack to have today (I dread having them) and am gonna doube the water again.

had to post as i am SOOOO happy. i might be turning a corner!

which ones are u having, have u tried the tetras they are well easy and gone in seconds, the new strawberry is fab

sadly i bought a load of soups and have hated them. thankfully ihave a few choc shakes which i have hot and I have just had one.

am trying to sort out a time to see CDC this week to offload those awful soups.

I'm like that with the soups just cant take to them so have porridge and two shakes, skinnylalas right the tetras are yummy freeze them and have ice cream too although it might be a bit cold at the moment.

I ave to be honest there are ones that made me feel so sick that ended up down the sink inculding leek n potato soup which jus tasted so wrong lol

Well done on finding a way to get thru it hun

oh my god yes the soups are vile totally, i swapped allmine
not tried the tetras yet as ice but have some in freezer so must do

yeah i loved them at first but i agree the thought of them makes me feel sick...so glad you feel proud of yourself that is a great feeling and as well you should!

just hope i have enough choc ones to last me till I see my CDC. if not I will have to make them and have as much as I can before they go down the sink!!!

my top tip for anyone starting CD would be to skip the soups as they are so concentrated and quite vile. the sweet ones i find ok.

i halve my soup packs and add enough water to make a full mug, they taste like cuppa soups that way

Back