Day 4 and I think I'm doing ok....

melmac

I am TOTALLY new to SW Never done it before. Lost 4.5 stone with WW and fancied a change as got a bit bored. 1.5 stone more to go!!

So my breakfast today was banana, grapes and blueberries with some extra low fat natural yoghurt. Then a couple of slices of fat trimmed bacon, some low fat baked beans, 2 eggs and a slice of rye bread (HEb).

Lunch will be 1 Quorn Lamb Grill (1/2 syn) with some homemade butterbean ratatouille. Probably followed by Stewed Rhubarb (1/2 syn), strawberries and orange and a bit more LF yogurt.

Dinner is pasta, bacon, mushrooms and onions with some extra low fat fromage frais and 40g Low fat cheese (HEb) May have a bit of green veg as a side dish :)

Other syns will be a meringue nest (3 syns) with some strawberries and weight watchers yogurt
curly wurly i just ate (6 syns) and a bacardi breezer (5 syns)

I have been sticking to 10 syns the last 3 days as advised by my consultant around 10 syns to start with, but as it's Friday I felt like a little extra to indulge myself. If I stick to 10 syns the rest of the week, does that menu sound like I'm on the right track guys??

Thanks in advance mm x

Sounds quite angelic, well done you. You'll soon get use to not counting points and you should find slimming a lot easier for it. Good luck with you first weigh in.

Back