day 4 and in ketosis

i switched to green tea and drink loads of it - has no caffeine in it so I think it should just add to my fluid intake. It takes a little getting used to but then it actually becomes quite refreshing x

Hi All
8lb weight loss!!! If I can do it anybody can!! WooHoo!!

Well done Dementia.....we lost the same in our first week! Good luck for week 2! PS Are you on SS or SS+? being nosey as I really want my councillor to let me go to SS but I'm an inch too tall!

Hi Nomore,
I'm doing a bit of both, although the 8lbs was due to SS, and my CDC has agreed that I do ss+ at weekends if I want. How do you get those ticker things on your posts please?
Keep up the good work everyone!

Hi Nomore,
I'm doing a bit of both, although the 8lbs was due to SS, and my CDC has agreed that I do ss+ at weekends if I want. How do you get those ticker things on your posts please?
Keep up the good work everyone!

you need to find a weight ticker in google, there are lots :) When you have created it, it will give you lots of different codes to copy and use - you need the bb something code then open your user cp on here, go to edit signature and then copy the bb code into the signature box and save it should come up with your ticker then :) x

Well done Dementia, you must be feeling great :) that's over half a stone you've lost in 5 days! Amazing :)

I was weighed on Friday and had started SS+ on Monday and only lost 2.2lbs :( so I'm pretty demotivated and keep feeling like I want to just give up..

My next weigh in is 26th March so I'm hoping that I've lost a fair amount otherwise I don't know if I'll have the drive to carry on on this diet!

Being weighed should give you a boost to carry on but this weigh in had the opposite effect?!

Feeling miserable about the whole situation again :(

Well done to everyone who is reaching the goal :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feelgr8
Don't lose heart, it's over 2lbs off, not on!
Just think about why you want to lose weight, and hold on to that!
I don't know what your stats are, and how much you have to lose, but we know it isn't going to be easy.
We are all here for you

oh hunni try and keep motivated it all catches up eventually :) At least on this diet you know you have lost something rather than guessing whether you have like some other diets :) Just keep watching them scales going down xx

Thanks for all the support ladies. I'm just struggling at the moment and Mothers Day dinner with my family doesn't help!

How is everyone else coping with today? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi....don't get down about your loss....we all want more and sometimes the scales don't reflect all the hard work...bet you lost inches tho? I'm on day 12 and it's going ok, never had a cleaner house or no ironing in the basket before but it stops me obsessing over what could I be eating even though I'm not hungry and will not eat. Stay strong and good luck for your next weigh in.

Back