Day 4 and over the moon

VeryBigJim

Hello folks,

So here I am, day 4 behind me and I have to say:

It wasn't as hard as I expected. I quit smoking at New Year and was sure I would be facing a similar struggle over this weekend, but no! I have been fine. The shakes/soup aren't too bad and aside from a couple of headaches and the occassional mini-discomfort all is well.

I must thank everyone here for their open and honest posts, the support I feel already is considerable.

Here's the best thing though: I KNOW after just 4 days that this is what's going to do it for me. I've been so big for so long I had practically given up on the "dream" of being slim.
Not any more.

Anyway, I am very pleased to meet you all.

In addition, my other half has decided to join me on LT today. She starts tomorrow morning, and thus we went to the chemist today, and as we'll go together from now on he asked I weigh in.

6kg gone! I know it's not going to carry on like that, but that's 13 pounds! I have nearly dropped a stone in just four days!
I am so so excited and chuffed. My target is simple: BMI 21 by 26th July 2008 (My 32nd birthday) I am sure I'll get there.

My start weight? 136.25 KG or 300 lbs or 21 stone 6 lbs

hope you both enjoy the journey together good luck .:happy096:eek:n your loss so far xx mandy

Wishing you all the very best and yor g/f, keep us posted
I really feel for once that I can now control my weight and that feels good
Good Luckxx

Hey Jim, thats brill news well done and keep up the hard work. its great that your g/f is about to support that will give you support at home and then you can always log on here aswell...

Best of Luck:D

I am so glad that you have discovered Lipotrim it truly is a miracle. Welcome to the forum.

Well done Jim you really have done brilliantly!! Great news about your partner starting too!! Keep us posted how you are doing! x

FANTASTIC Jim. You're over the worst now. Good luck till your first weigh in........Its going to be a good one!!!!!!

Hello folks,

So here I am, day 4 behind me and I have to say:

It wasn't as hard as I expected. I quit smoking at New Year and was sure I would be facing a similar struggle over this weekend, but no! I have been fine. The shakes/soup aren't too bad and aside from a couple of headaches and the occassional mini-discomfort all is well.

I must thank everyone here for their open and honest posts, the support I feel already is considerable.

Here's the best thing though: I KNOW after just 4 days that this is what's going to do it for me. I've been so big for so long I had practically given up on the "dream" of being slim.
Not any more.

Anyway, I am very pleased to meet you all.

In addition, my other half has decided to join me on LT today. She starts tomorrow morning, and thus we went to the chemist today, and as we'll go together from now on he asked I weigh in.

6kg gone! I know it's not going to carry on like that, but that's 13 pounds! I have nearly dropped a stone in just four days!
I am so so excited and chuffed. My target is simple: BMI 21 by 26th July 2008 (My 32nd birthday) I am sure I'll get there.

My start weight? 136.25 KG or 300 lbs or 21 stone 6 lbs

Hello Jim :)

I just wanted to add my congrats on your brilliant loss so far and to say...YES, you CAN DO THIS...YOU ARE DOING THIS!!!!:D:D:D

Keep us all posted on how you are doing...good or not so good, anytime. Good mood, odd mood, bad mood etc etc. That's what the site is all about. Support whenever you may feel the need.

I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be hun,

Lacey x :)

Well done to you both....its great to see you can support each other during the journey. Lots of couples seem to have great sucess in doing the diet together!! Keep us posted!!

what a fantastic start, and I know what you mean about really doing it this time. i feel that way too, and I'm on day 9 now.

How great that you are both going to do it, I'm hoping that soon my husband will want to do it too but I need to wait for him to want to.

Back