Day 4 and really struggling!

Samh13

Hi guys just wondered if anyone can give me any advice? I'm on day 4 and up until now have been absolutely fine! Now I can't even swallow the soup without feeling sick! I'm bloated and feel really rubbish :( I even managed a 3 mile walk yesterday! And felt brilliant today I could eat anything in sight! I haven't done, but just feel really rubbish! Any one else feeling like this? If so how did you get over it xx

Hi guys just wondered if anyone can give me any advice? I'm on day 4 and up until now have been absolutely fine! Now I can't even swallow the soup without feeling sick! I'm bloated and feel really rubbish :( I even managed a 3 mile walk yesterday! And felt brilliant today I could eat anything in sight! I haven't done, but just feel really rubbish! Any one else feeling like this? If so how did you get over it xx

Sam. I have to say day 4 is usually the worst. I was the same. I kept myself busy, take a bath anything to keep you occupied and away from food. I refused to cook for the family for a week and they managed. Spent most evenings early in bed.

Get through today and it will get easier. Please take each day at a time and you will soon see the weight drop off you.

You are not alone. Keep posting here and you will find some fantastic support. I know I have. So good luck. You can do it. X

Thank you so much for your post! I had a bit a blip this weekend! However the scales were in my favour at yesterday's weigh in 9lb loss!!! I have renewed confidence in my ability and am taking each day as it comes! I can't wait to see what the scales say next week!! Xx

good luck with it, day four is a hard one, I mon it now, luckily was able to have a nap earlier, sometimes the transition into ketosis can be hard work, i woke up this mornign form a bad nights sleep.. 9lbs, WOW amazing...... no more blips then and youll be at goal before you know it x

Thank you! Day 4 was a nightmare for me I wish I had gone for a nap instead of having my blip! Well done getting there!!!! Am looking forward to the rest of my journey, however I've just returned home from hospital after falling off my horse! Crutches and rest for at least 4 weeks!! I will really have to be careful now lol xx

Great thing about LT, you lose weight while sitting on your arse :) :) Hope you're not too sore and you settle nicely with LT soon. It really is worth it x x x

aww sam in plaster thats not good, my friend did the same getting off her horse landed on it wrong and has snapped her ankle mind her horse is over 17.2hh. ill stick to my little lad hes only 14.2hh less far to fall hehehe

I get these kinds of sickly days every now and again and honestly I have half a pint of water and a nap, for like an hour, fine when I get up :D x

Not in plaster just strapped up thank goodness! however i do feel like ive been run over by a bus! I hung from my foot due to inappropriate boots and no safety irons. My boys 16.3 so was quite a spectacular fall lol! It's proving to be a lot better then I thought I can weight bear already so shouldn't be off my feet as long as i thought. Thanks for your support guys xx

Hiya guys had a really bad week but back on it :( on a plus only gained 1lb of what I lost so I mustn't have been as bad as I thought! I'm thinking of trying slim and save as there is a lot more variety of flavours and I like the idea of the water flavourings. Especially the savoury one if I'm struggling I think a cup would probably suffice. How's everyone else doing? x

I have been given a tub of the water flavorings from slim and save by a friend who thought i would like. Do you think it will definitely interfere with LT??im only in my first week so i worry i will mess it all up so not touching it

I wouldn't chance it hun especially in your first week as its always a great loss and you don't want to be taken out of ketosis. If they were ok lipotrim would sell them I think as everyone would buy them for more flavor x

Back