Day 4 and struggling

Don't worry laughalot, all of us have felt this way when we started! First week is hell, but it WILL get better once you've reached ketosis. Don't give in, be strong and you will feel so proud of yourself after your first WI. x

hello lovely...i too feel like you, my tummy is not hungry but my head is thinking about food every few minutes, i keep saying it out loud to make myself completly aware its my head talking and not my tummy...your doing really well, tell your head to bugger off lol

I remember shouting at the food in my fridge saying "you will not win" it was so hard for the 1st week its more the craving of food than the actual hunger, this WILL pass, keep busy and stay strong it is SO worth it and I guarentee it will get easier and you will be so proud of yourself, good luck x

Day 4 was awful for me too, i was exactly like you!!! If you can get through today you have done the hardest part and you will feel proud of yourself tomorrow for not caving in!!!!
Paint your nails!!!! That will take a while and you wont be able to touch anything for a while :)

Don't worry my first week i felt like this too, i've only just finished week 2, but this was so easy keep on going, have a nice hot shower or bath to take some time up and relax you, then find the biggest glass you can and fill up on water, to hydrate you! Keep on going, i know you can do it! x

Back