Day 4 and the K fairy has arrived

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Been AWOL for a while, struggling with weight again. Have put most of the weight I lost back on. Really need to succeed this time. Can't find any clothes to fit, feeling really depressed about it. :break_diet:
Today I have had 3 shakes so far and 2 litres water.

I am feeling more positive than I have for a while, wish me luck. I will try and post often to keep focused.

Please feel free to kick arse if I slack off :eek: :help2:

Last edited:
Welcome back Maggie! Good luck for your restart xxx

Hello :D

Welcome back!

Day 2 and still doing ok.
Breakfast = Porridge
Lunch = Shake

2 litres water so far + 3 teas

The sun is shining which helps..

Hi Hedgemag

well done on making it through day 1!! I am a restarter also (lost 4.5 stone and regained( but have been back on track for 2 weeks now... once you get into the swing of things its pretty easy! I'm sure you will do fab.

Yay! Well done! :D

Hope the rest of the day went just as well. Sounds like your head's in the right place to do this now.

And yes, it's so much easier when the sun's shining!

Day 3 and up at silly o'clock, water and a cuppa so far. I don't want to have my porridge too early as I might get hungry later..

Thanks Lily, I do feel positive at the moment. Hope it lasts..Will check in again later

Welcome back Hedgemag, i have been very wobbly too lately, gaining half of what I lost - am back on it as of today..

Good luck xx

Day 3 and up at silly o'clock, water and a cuppa so far. I don't want to have my porridge too early as I might get hungry later..

Thanks Lily, I do feel positive at the moment. Hope it lasts..Will check in again later

I know what you mean about not eating too early. Mind you, I think I might have taken that to extremes. I'm never all that hungry in the morning anyway, so I thought, why not wait until lunchtime to have my first shake? So I do - I have my first one at 12, one when I get home from work at about 5.30pm and then chop up a bar and bung it in the freezer, ready to snack on while I'm watching telly later on.

Seems to be working so far, and I s'pose if it ain't broke... :D

Hope you're still doing okay and ketosis is kicking in now. Day 3 already!!

Hi Hedgemag

well done on making it through day 1!! I am a restarter also (lost 4.5 stone and regained( but have been back on track for 2 weeks now... once you get into the swing of things its pretty easy! I'm sure you will do fab.

Im a restarter too and about half way through ( I lost 4 1/2st and put it back on and then some! )

We can do this together
x

Good morning everyone
Lovely sunny day again here in Peterborough.

Just had my breakfast of Porridge MMMmmmm love it. I find it so filling that I can last until around 2pm before needed anything else.
1 cuppa and 2 glasses of water so far.

The K fairy has arrived so well on the weigh to slimsville :)

Hope you all have a fab day and keep gluggling that water :)

haha, the K-fairy is something altogether different where i come from, for a moment i thought i had stumbled upon the seedy underbelly of the CD!

LOL at knickers :D

Yes, it was sunny in Peterborough today, wasn't it? (I work there :)) Shame I was stuck indoors trying to write letters all day, grrr...

Glad it's going well, and glad that magic Ketosis Fairy has arrived. It gets a whole lot easier when she turns up.

Well done for making it to Day 4! :clap:

still cant get the thought of a magic ketamine-fairy turning up on day 3 to give you that special k-buzz!

it does make a difference when your head is in the right place, as everything else follows from that, at least that's what ive found for me, and once i got past day 3, no cravings for junk, coke, or anything else that could have undermined me. You're doing great, by the sound of it, i wish you lots of luck.

hi hedgemag!
i am back and restarting AGAIN too
I am at my heaviest weight EVER and totally depressed about it - just back from a fab holiday in vegas which saw me gain 7lbs!!
am not updating my ticker and putting my weight on here as it is just too horrible for words
day 1 for me today - it shuld be day 2 but i found things in the food cupboard last night which i SHOULD have just thrown away but instead felt compelled to eat! grrrr
day 1 going ok - have had a porrige and two liters of water so far
off to walk the dog now - will check back tomorrow
xx

Back