keto's Low Carb Diary

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
S: 13st7lb C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 2st4lb(16.93%)

Ketoveggie

S: 12st7lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.43%)

Ketoveggie

I've noticed quite a bit of hair loss over the last couple of days. I know this is something that can happen when on a ketogenic diet.
I'm going to see how things go this 'food' week and I may come of TS in favour of 5:2 or a variation of this.

My BMI is low enough to up my calorie intake from 600cals and still see a loss. I want to lose this weight sensibly and be able to maintain it once I hit a healthy BMI.
It's such a lazy option to just open a packet instead of working out a healthy 'food' diet and that's what appeals to me with Exante but, in the long term,
I know I have to step up my game with making sure I have a healthy diet which contains 'real' food so I don't have ongoing issues of hair loss or anything else which may come from not having a varied diet.
How hard can it be? Easier said than done or I would not be over weight in the first place haha

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
I've noticed quite a bit of hair loss over the last couple of days. I know this is something that can happen when on a ketogenic diet.
I'm going to see how things go this 'food' week and I may come of TS in favour of 5:2 or a variation of this.

My BMI is low enough to up my calorie intake from 600cals and still see a loss. I want to lose this weight sensibly and be able to maintain it once I hit a healthy BMI.
It's such a lazy option to just open a packet instead of working out a healthy 'food' diet and that's what appeals to me with Exante but, in the long term,
I know I have to step up my game with making sure I have a healthy diet which contains 'real' food so I don't have ongoing issues of hair loss or anything else which may come from not having a varied diet.
How hard can it be? Easier said than done or I would not be over weight in the first place haha

I've never done Exante so not too sure how it works, I've read about a lot of people losing quite a bit of weight very quickly with it though. But I've personally found CC really good and it is easy to maintain when I'm not on it 100%, so I'm sure maintaining longer term when I get to target will be easier, than on other diets. Well that's what I'm hoping anyway, lol!

Ketoveggie

I've never done Exante so not too sure how it works, I've read about a lot of people losing quite a bit of weight very quickly with it though. But I've personally found CC really good and it is easy to maintain when I'm not on it 100%, so I'm sure maintaining longer term when I get to target will be easier, than on other diets. Well that's what I'm hoping anyway, lol!

Hey,
The rapid weight loss in the beginning with Exante is a boost, I must admit, but like you say, it's really all about the maintaining it once the weight has gone.
Because I'm not feeling any hunger atm, I'm thinking a 5:2 lifestyle maybe the way to go. However, once I'm out of ketosis and I have an appetite back it might be a different story.
I will just have to remind myself that nothing tastes and good as slim feels! :classic_big_grin: And well done you for getting into the 10's! :)

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Hey,
The rapid weight loss in the beginning with Exante is a boost, I must admit, but like you say, it's really all about the maintaining it once the weight has gone.
Because I'm not feeling any hunger atm, I'm thinking a 5:2 lifestyle maybe the way to go. However, once I'm out of ketosis and I have an appetite back it might be a different story.
I will just have to remind myself that nothing tastes and good as slim feels! :classic_big_grin: And well done you for getting into the 10's! :)

I suppose I do 5:2 in a round about way because I always have 1-2 treat days a week. I find CC really easy because I can allow myself the treat days.
I love the saying 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels' and it is so true. The feeling when you get when you go clothes shopping is amazing :)

I've been bobbing in and out of the 10's for a while. I went on holiday and gained a bit so it put me just in the 11's. It's good to be back in the 10's now though :)

Looking at your stats, we are about the same distance from our targets.