Attack Day 4 - Chocolate cravings

Think what you'd rather have - chocolate or a weight loss!

Oh dear! You really need to get some protein! Are you able to sneak out?
I'm afraid a sugar-free jelly may just make you crave sweet things.
Don't give into your cravings, you've done well up till now, you'll only regret it.
See if you can find something acceptable, even borderline (like a Muller Light).
Keep us updated with your ongoing success through the day.

Would a coffee with warm skimmed milk help to satisfy the chocolate urge.

And to repeat what Locket says - the quickest way to kill any craving is to eat some protein.

Can you nip out and get some cooked chicken, some prawns or a tub of cottage cheese? A bag of biltong or jerky?

I had a massive bowl of prawns for lunch and a muller light. Still craving, to be expected though as I am a chocoholic. I will fight through. Dont worry. Not failing yet !!!!

It will wear off - I love my chocolate and I rarely give it a second thought any more. Just hang on in there.

Mouse is right - chocolate cravings can be beaten.

At the beginning of the year I was a bar a day chocoholic (small bars, but two at TOTM)

I haven't thought about chocolate in months. Honestly.
The tub of low-fat cocoa has long since worked it's way to the back of the cupboard because I just didn't need it.

And on monday I had a gala at a Thai place and the coffee came with little chocolates.

Without thinking I donated mine to someone else, before I remembered I could eat it.

:innocent0002: Atropos you are saintly!

Mrs lyons. Keep going. Hve you thought about buying some filter coffee for your cafettiere. When I first began my fat war I craved chocolate but found that a hazelnut coffee (not syrup just filter coffee) kicked it into touch. I got the lovely smell and warmth and also got to feel all smug and virtous.

Cravings will pass. I promise. Try chewing a nice minty gum.

Back