Day 4- hunger pangs!!!

Hello again!

Day 4 - and last night was a toughie- but I remember from other diets how this is the hardest time until you get into the swing of it! Was quite hungry this morning, but just tryin got keep busy and got through the pangs this morning by having a nice hot cuppa :) I am very determined this time! I hope that I will use this site more also as it really does help, and I have neglected using it in the past. It really gives me alot of inspiration seeing peoples charts and reading your stories :)

I want monday to be here now so I can check my weight! - I have decided not to do it inbetween times as I know how much it can fluctuate. So heres hoping for a nice suprise on monday! Fingers crossed!

:p xxxxxxx

water water water :)

Apparently a lot of "hunger" is actually thirst or "emotional hunger". True hunger, i understand, comes on gradually over a few hours so if it's a sudden pang then likely a false hunger and maybe you are used to snacking or something at that time and your brain is remembering?

Brilliant result!!

I love your little signature animation too :)

course not. Just go to myfitnesspal and chose the style of tracker and icon for the tracker that you want. It guides you through it step by step

Back