Day 4 of cambridge- feeling abit better!

Emilyforbes86

After 3 days of horrendous starvation! I think I'm feeling abit better today considering I was so cold, weak and hungry yesterday. My husband also said my breath smelt funny. So I was wondering if I was in ketosis?! I'm going to get some sticks today to check. Who else is on day 4??

Hi,

First of all a huge well done for getting through the first 3 days! It is a huge achievement so be really proud of yourself.

The first week is without a doubt the hardest and before you know it you will be in full swing!

Bad breath definitely suggests your are in ketosis, I swear by mouth spray!

I am due my 5th weigh in today so going in to week 6, I started with around 2 and a half stone to lose and as of last week I had lost 18lb altogether and I am really seeing and feeling the benefits! The diet does work, it is tough but it is worth the benefits!

Good luck on the rest of your journey, when temptation strikes just remember that it is only a moment of temptation and as soon as it has gone it has gone! :)

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb). Week 4 WI: -3lb (10st3lb)

Back