day 4 of my diet

luciec1

hello,

well im on to day 4 & im freezing & my mouth feels disgusting but im still starving!! so what does that mean? lol

My TOTM has arrived today too, but normally i get REALLY bloated & crampy but this time im fine! it must be due to my diet, mustnt it??

Also my bra feels looser today so i think my back fat is going! yay!!!

hows everyone else getting on today?

Lucie xxx

Hi Lucie

I'm on day 4 of my restart. I know how you feel. Just had a thai chilli soup (I'm on LL) coz I was starving.

My mouth is also feeling awful, so much so that I forgot that I had already brushed my teeth and went and did them again before leaving the house this morning.

Good luck, and let me know how you get on with the diet. I'd like to hear how you do, being a same starter!

Much love,

Hi Lucie, know what you mean about freezing lol, but just to let you know its a very good sign to have a horrid mouth and be cold all signes of ketosis, so well done and stick to it, off to put the heating on now.:D

Sarah, aw thats cool we are on the same day, so ur weigh in on tuesday too? let me know how you get on!

LEJ, thanks for your reply, arent i meant to be not hungry when in ketosis tho? im starved today lol & have been allllll day, im desperate for a chinese for tea lol

Lucie xxx

Hi Lucie, my weigh in is on Thursday but I had a bad weekend and decided to restart Tuesday as it was 1st May. Aiming for 31 days straight, but my diary is in the strugglers/restarters forum, which pretty much says it all! Will post my weightloss then.

I found that even though I was in ketosis I still felt starving for the first week or so. It was hard but if you ride it out you'll be fine.

Just read your first entry in your blog and have bookmarked it so will be heading back there with interest to see your progress.

Don't give in to the Chinese, it's so not worth it! Good luck and happy friday evening!

Aww Sarah! Lets do a deal then, if i stick to it with no cheating then you have got to too! deal? & if your struggling msg me & i will TRY to keep you on track lol & vise versa?

Thanks for reading my blog too! yay!

I have had a coffee with a bit of chocolate pack in it, just over a teaspoon, instead of my chinese! lol no where near as nice but nice enough!

Hows ur day been?

Lucie xx

Aww Sarah! Lets do a deal then, if i stick to it with no cheating then you have got to too! deal? & if your struggling msg me & i will TRY to keep you on track lol & vise versa?

Thanks for reading my blog too! yay!

I have had a coffee with a bit of chocolate pack in it, just over a teaspoon, instead of my chinese! lol no where near as nice but nice enough!

Hows ur day been?

Lucie xx

Hi Lucie, ok sounds like a fair deal to me! I'll PM ya my MSN addy too and we can keep in touch!

Today has been ok but just had 3 extra bars because of a slight hiccup in my pack supply! My LLC has posted a weeks worth of packs to me because I couldn't make my meeting last night. All that turned up today was 4 bars so I gotta eat :rolleyes:. Phoned her and a box with packs has also been sent so fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.

Well done on the Chinese resistance, Friday night is always treat night isn't it, but honestly you do get used to it!

Hey Lucie, congrats on making it into ketosis, the hardest part is behind you now!!!

The amazing thing about this diet is the speed at which you lose weight, so it doesnt surprise me at all that you can already notice changes! I had dropped a dress size within 2 weeks- scary!!

Keep at it hun, and look forward to joining you on the diet next weekend when I am restarting!

xx

Hi Lucie, ok sounds like a fair deal to me! I'll PM ya my MSN addy too and we can keep in touch!

Today has been ok but just had 3 extra bars because of a slight hiccup in my pack supply! My LLC has posted a weeks worth of packs to me because I couldn't make my meeting last night. All that turned up today was 4 bars so I gotta eat :rolleyes:. Phoned her and a box with packs has also been sent so fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.

Well done on the Chinese resistance, Friday night is always treat night isn't it, but honestly you do get used to it!

Sarah, how do i find my private messages? doh to me lol
Hope your packs come tomorrow chick!

Hey Lucie, congrats on making it into ketosis, the hardest part is behind you now!!!

The amazing thing about this diet is the speed at which you lose weight, so it doesnt surprise me at all that you can already notice changes! I had dropped a dress size within 2 weeks- scary!!

Keep at it hun, and look forward to joining you on the diet next weekend when I am restarting!

xx

Aww thanks! & good luck with your restart!

Well ive ended up having an extra pack tonight cos I was STARVING!! :sigh:
Dunno what im gonna do now tho cos im a pack short for this week now lol

Lucie xx

You get PMs after you have done 50 posts, so hurry up you've only got a few more to do to get there, then I'll be able to PM you!

I think this is my 50th post!! omg im obssesed lol

Back