day 4 of refeed

KIKI FT

howdy i am so feeling on top of the world now that i am eating its unreal i can not believe i made it to here. Just can not finish the meals i am feeling fuller quicker and i am not forcing myself to finish my food and having a huge glass of water b4 food i never thought a pice of fish and salad could do that just goes to show we obviously do not need that much to survive day 4 and will be for the first time in ages having a slice or 2 of bread. YIPPIEEEEEEEEEE. just a quick one for the new starters and those still doing tfr stick with it evenwhen u feel suicidal lol the is light at the end of the tunnel and think u will be able to fit through the tunnel LOL good luck to u all and thanks for everyones support specially when i felt like putting the abys poo into hubbys food LOL:D:D:D

that's great news Kiki and glad to hear the refeed is going well! - do you mind me asking what weight you started at?

that's great news Kiki and glad to hear the refeed is going well! - do you mind me asking what weight you started at?
i was 14 stone when i started and a size 18 and i am now 10.9

great news and yep each success story spurrs me on so thanks for posting the wee newstarter comment :)

Enjoy refeed.

Well done hunni...glad you are enjoying refeed and feeling like a stuffed turkey before you have finished xxx

Hi Kiki, well done for doing so well. I think there is a lesson for us all to learn, eat what we want but do not be tempted to clear the plate! I hated to leave food on a plate but I think when I get to refeed I will remember that.

Good luck with losing your last 5lb.

x

Back