Day 4 on CD- doing so well-9lbs lost already!!Please read!

gorgehun80

Hey all, so Ive been a member of this site for ages after trying every diet under the sun! I have had 4 kiddies in the last 5 years and my size 10 figure quickly ballooned to a 12, 14 then 16 after each pregnancy! The only diet I had yet to try was the Cambridge diet. So Sunday I booked an appointment with my local consultant and started the diet Monday! Sun eve I weighed in at 12 stone 8 lbs! My goal is 9 stone. The first 3 days were absolutely AWFUL!! I didnt get headaches or anything but was jut SOOOOOO friggin hungry!! I must have drank my weight in water to try and fill me up! The only thing I think kept me going was others on here with their CD success stories! Everyone kept saying how the 4th or 5th day you suddenly get an energy surge and the hunger goes! Well today (4th day) I woke up atg 6am raring to go! I have had sooooo much energy all day as well as not being hungry!! I have cleaned the house from top to bottom, had an hour long dancing session in the kitchen listening to Kiss(my kids thought Id lost it) and done loads of other stuff- had sooo much energy today its unreal and feel soooo good!! PLUS weighed myself today and I am down to 11st 13lbs so have lost a staggering 9lbs in 3 days!!! cannot quite believe it!! Feel so much slimmer already!! I have porridge for brekkie(Maple & Pecan) which is yummy, then a shake for lunch, then porridge again for dinner! I find the porridge sooooo much more filling than the shakes and takes about 10 minutes to eat so feels like a proper meal!Ive found chocolate, chocolate mint, toffee and walnut and vanilla to be the best falvour shakes! Anyway for anyone else thats just started I just wanted to give you a bit of envouragment! I am THE biggest yo yo dieter EVER!! But i really feel with this diet I actually might crack it and be slim again! Would be great to have some diet buddies to motivate each other :)

Tess xx

Hii! I'm on day 4 too (ss+), and like you feel a good boost of energy, well it seemed to kick in yesterday when I went crazy cleaning the kitchen, haha. Well done on the loss so far I'm 7lbs 1/2 down so far but won't bet on that weigh loss till my weigh in on sunday.
You're doing so well, keep it up and keep posting, it seems to keep the motivation fresh! As well as motivating all of us :)

aw thankyou :D I have just weighed again and now down a total of 10lbs in 4 days!!! but yes like you i wont quite believe it until i get weighed with consultant on sunday! cant wait!! feeling so good and slimmer already :) xx

Great post well done all of you on your week so far x

Back