Day 4 tomorrow!

hannahxx

Hi guys just wanted to share my excitement of getting to day 4! Iv not even found it hard but think this Is because I'm desperate to lose weight now. I'm 24 and constantly dieting for years and now feel iv got to stop messing around, lose the weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Iv previously done Cambridge lasted a month and then re gained my weight but am determined to do it this time. I must say I much prefer the exante shakes much creamier! I was 13 stone when I started and would love for an 8/9 pound loss this week. I'm going over town Saturday night with the girls but will b Driving so that will b a test not drinking but if I can get through that I'll b fine. I'm loving minimums and all the support Is fab. Is there anyone similar who had the same starting weight as me? I'm intrigued to know what u are now and how long it's taken :) xxx

Hi I have a lot more to lose, but just wanted to say well done so far and keep it up. I'm day 4 today and have felt really weak and tired so be prepared in case you get that too. I thought I was going to faint so I nibbled a bit of ham which is allowed apparantly. Just in case you need a heads up!!

I also have a lot more than you too loose. But wanted to say well done for getting to Day 4. Im in my 2nd week and am really struggling this week. Last week I sailed though- not sure why im struggling now though. Good luck with your weight in, am looking forward to seeing how you do. x

I also have a lot more than you too loose. But wanted to say well done for getting to Day 4. Im in my 2nd week and am really struggling this week. Last week I sailed though- not sure why im struggling now though. Good luck with your weight in, am looking forward to seeing how you do. x

It does seem to vary Emma for no obvious reason - whatever the problem drink more water and the symptoms seem to go away. Yesterday I was involved in something and realised when I felt ill at 4pm that I had not drank anything all afternoon. One litre of water later - felt fine.
Sometimes it is a struggle and then the next day its fine, keep on going.
Good luck
GSQ

Hi Hannah I am starting tomorrow, I have a little more to lose than you but last time I did it i had a really big loss in my first week.. In some ways it actually made it harder the second week as it put me almost halfway towards my goal, Its about being in it for the long term as you say. I think I am really going to rely on this site to get through the next few weeks and long evenings. I am loath to go out much in the first few as the temptation to drink will be unbearable.

Anyway let me know how you are getting on. I keep looking at pictures of Christina Hendricks and lovely clothes to keep me inspired.

Back