Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 4. Weigh in tomorrow

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by lipsyx, 13 July 2011 Social URL.

1. lipsyx

lipsyx Member

So it's day 4....
    I was supposed to start last thurs but ended up starting on saturday, hence the early weigh in!! So I doubt I have lost that much, although things already feel a little lighter on me, around the stomach area. So I'm just over 10 n a half stone. I hope to have lost 1lb or 2 at least, I think alot will be water anyway as I have been to the toilet alot. I've also started taking Water retension tablets to help get rid of any.
    The first 3 days were the worst and it's still not that easier. Today is fine but I know when it gets to 8pm I will feel it, the hunger and the bordem but I just try to distract myself and it seems to work.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Midnight Aquarius

Midnight Aquarius Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(20.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810 /Low Carb
    Good luck with WI Lipsy and keep going!

Drinking more water seems to help my hunger a lot :)

4. nellybelle

nellybelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.95%)
    Diet:
    Camridge Diet
    Good luck today hun :) I'd say you probably have the 2 lbs if youve been sticking to the diet. How you doing so far? headaches?

Let us know how you got on :)

5. lipsyx

lipsyx Member

Thanks girls.
    I'm really feeling the hunger this eve!!
    Had my two shakes now I've go my meat on the grill - ok it's to very small slim stakes but I am so sick of chicken already!!! Do you think it will matter? It's not big fat stakes with the fat on or anythin;). I put my skinny jeans on earlier, the ones that stick to me and are annoying to get off, well they are still clingy and I still hang out them :cry: It was then I felt a little angry, thinking I better not be wasting my money & better not have been starving myself for nothing lol!!! I guess thats why I don't weigh myself etc, cause you just get upset if it's not what you expected. Tonight I will do my fitness dvd, not done fitness since I started this diet, maybe it will help me get those jeans on!!! xx

6. Midnight Aquarius

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(20.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810 /Low Carb
    I was wondering the same re: diverting from the "allowed" proteins, i thought all meat was low carb but i am assuming it's the calorie and fat content in other meats (red meats mainly) that have been excluded for that reason? I am also sick of the choices on 810 plan as most of it i don't like but tbh i am just grateful to have my stomach full for a bit lol

Ahh try not to think negative Lipsy, its still early days and just think how happy you'll be when you fit in them comfortably again :)

It's hard staying motivated - i spent the afternoon looking at photo's (fat and thin) which helped. Also, a lot of the weight loss stories and pics on here really inspire me. Try and find something that helps you to stay focused when you're bored/fed up x

7. lipsyx

lipsyx Member

Thanks M A, I had my two very small frying stakes, although I gilled them and because they are so slim it was a bit like cardboard :( but... it was a nice change from chicken. I don't mind chicken, when it's in a nice fat roast!! but having it with veg etc on it's own is abit boring, infact I don't even finish it all!! Even the fish options are crap, your not even aloud salmon. Oh well its only a temp thing I guess I just keep picturing me in all these dresses I baught which are nearly 2 sizes too small for me. xx

8. Midnight Aquarius

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(20.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810 /Low Carb
    i know its hard to make a proper "meal" out of the options without carbs :(

But yes, focus on getting into them dresses! x

9. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I hung my size 10 dress on the bedroom door and tried it on every week and this week it does up still too tight but getting there!!

Good luck chick x

10. babypat

babypat Gold Member

good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.