Day 4 wobbles please help

SammyLouSlim

Hi guys

I really need some help, I felt sooooo hungry lastnight I was obsessing about a plate of scrambled eggs and to be honest if my husband hadn't handed me my water bottle and talked me down I would have eaten scrambled eggs.

Its day 4 today and I just feel sooooo hungry again, waited to have my first shake until 12 so that I don't feel hungry tonight if poss but I'm just thinking about food constantly, trying to talk myself into following another slimming plan but I know deep down I can do this... I think.

Please help, keep me on track I'm on my third litre of water at the moment and cannot stomach coffee without milk.

Thanks in advance guys.

Stick at it , you are probably on your worse day, tomorrow you will be smiling, dont listen to your head dont give in, also keep yourself busy xx

As mentioned stick to it we've all been there you'll be fine & it does get easier look forward to your WI you'll be amazed in what you have achieved.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))

hey babe,

YOU ARE GOING TO BE JUST FINE! Stick with it!!!

I always have a shake in the morning, everyone does it different, but if you feel hungry then just have one in the morning. Or spilt your shakes up and have half in the morning and half at noon.

In the evening go for walks, or have baths, they really do help you to stay focused and feel calm.

It helps to do visualisation techniques also - visualise yourself at your goal, and feel excited about it. In my first week or so when I felt I got it tough I went online and planned my whole skinny wardrobe by visiting all my favourite stores. Whatever positive action you can take to keep your mind focused on your end goal will help you. You cant think of 2 things at once, so when you think about food you need to immediately replace the food thought with a new positive thought that will help you on your way and not sabotage your success.

The first week is the hardest, but it gets easier week by week. If it didnt get easier then you wouldnt see so many success stories here.

You can be one of the success stories too, just stay focused and be strong.

Keep posting

xoxo

hey babe,

YOU ARE GOING TO BE JUST FINE! Stick with it!!!

I always have a shake in the morning, everyone does it different, but if you feel hungry then just have one in the morning. Or spilt your shakes up and have half in the morning and half at noon.

In the evening go for walks, or have baths, they really do help you to stay focused and feel calm.

It helps to do visualisation techniques also - visualise yourself at your goal, and feel excited about it. In my first week or so when I felt I got it tough I went online and planned my whole skinny wardrobe by visiting all my favourite stores. Whatever positive action you can take to keep your mind focused on your end goal will help you. You cant think of 2 things at once, so when you think about food you need to immediately replace the food thought with a new positive thought that will help you on your way and not sabotage your success.

The first week is the hardest, but it gets easier week by week. If it didnt get easier then you wouldnt see so many success stories here.

You can be one of the success stories too, just stay focused and be strong.

Keep posting

xoxo

^^^ what that sexy Irish lass said :D

Best wishes & vibes :) x

well done for not caving in and eating its hard but stick to it its really worth it x

Hun You are probably tinkering on the brink of keytosis!!!!! Juuuuuuusssst there! Hang in there one more day and you should see a big difference in the hunger. And when you stand on the scales on day 7 you will forget about the hunger and the tough days!!!

Well done to your hubby!!! I AM impressed......very supportive!

Oh My God... Cant Believe It. Its The Exact Same Story Here. Day4 For Me 2day Too And Made My Daughter N Hubby Breakfast Of Scrambled Eggs..... I Was Dying To Have Some...infact Still Am. Didnt Feel Hungrey Before But Since Last Night My Stomach Is Rumbling.... I Want Food :( The Loo Trips Arent Easing Either N Feel So Tired.

You are both soooooooooo close to ketosis and I promise you will feel better then. Just remember why you are doing this and how you will feel if you do cheat - apart from the fact you will be back to square one and have to start again.

Take Julz's advice, she's full of good ideas, and you will get through it. Say to yourself - not long now! I can do this.

Good luck and hang in there.

x

Back