Day 4

AliLD

Hi Everyone!
I'm brand new to forums and things, never had the bottle to join anything before!
I'm on day 4 now and yesterday was such a struggle I really do need some help!! lol
When do you start to feel better?! Day 1 was fine, Day 2 was ok but struggled in the evening, Day 3 was horrible!
Also, started on Monday, shall I get weighed this Friday or leave it til Monday? x:)

Always weigh in the same day of the week - and the same time of day - then you get an accurate weigh in. Also try and wear the same clothes!

It is such a personal diet - I felt fine for the first 2 weeks - it was the 3rd that was a nightmare for me! Some people suffer for a few days and then once ketosis hits, feel on top of the world. It really is a personal process this diet!

Keep going though hun - you so know it will be worth it in the end - best of luck! Oh and welcome to the mad house! xxxx here's to being a skinny minny! xxxx

hi im also new to all this its my 5th day so were on the same boat. i did actually start to feel better yesterday day 4 but everyones ketosis kicks in at different times and some peoples can take up to a week so keep going and hopefully youll be fine soon. i dont know about you but i had a sneaky peek on the scales and ive lost 3kgs so am thrilled but am gonna try and wait now til sundays weigh in.

The last 2 days of week 1 are the worst for me! They were last time too.
I finish week 1 tomorrow, and already started feeling the need to eat everything in my house last night.
I took a bath for about an hour and felt fine after that.
I'm dreading today and tomorrow, but I know if I can make it past this week, I'll be fine.

Most people seem to struggle the first few days and around week 4.
The first few days are always fine for me, but I definitely struggle around week 4.
You'll have highs and lows on this diet.
Willpower is they keyword here ;)

your right you need to be in the right frame of mind and very dertermined. i had to make cakes with the kids yesterday and there still sitting there looking at me today and they look better than ever.lol

You are doing well, keep it up! Its not easy, but after your first weigh in you can see the results of your hard work. Its definately worth it.
I feel better than I have in a long time.
9 weeks in, 2 1/2 st lighter and from a tight 18 to a comfortable 16!!
woo hoo! Just think about what you wish to achieve!!
Good luck newbie's.:)
Emma x

well done tinkerbellthefairy what an inspiration. thanks for the encouragement

Wow! The support on here is amazing :) So pleased I have joined as I've really struggled and also find that people not on it are quite negative about it. Thanks guys.xx
i know what you mean im keeping my dieting a secret lol for a while anyway :)

Back