Day 4

Good luck for your WI hun please keep me posted x

Well, WI was rather disappointing for a first one.....lost 1 pound, which, although still a loss is not great for a first week, especially as I've been so good......but I am hoping that it is partly because TOM is due....getting 3-4lbs that first week is such a boost but hey-ho, onwards and downwards as they say.... Hope you're doing well, Gemma

First time I joined ww a few years ago I stuck to the plan first week rigidly and gained 1lb, the leader was really nice, looked over my tracker and said just quick with it another week.

I cried all the way home, I was gutted but decided to follow my tracker and eat in week 2 exactly what I'd eaten in week 1.

I trudged back to class for my second wi, with my head down, terrified of what the scales would say and I lost ..... 7lb!

I've known some people lose lb's in double figures in week 1 and others STS, I know it's disappointing but it's a lb in the right direction.

Good luck for week 2 x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Well, WI was rather disappointing for a first one.....lost 1 pound, which, although still a loss is not great for a first week, especially as I've been so good......but I am hoping that it is partly because TOM is due....getting 3-4lbs that first week is such a boost but hey-ho, onwards and downwards as they say.... Hope you're doing well, Gemma

Ah hon, chin up. :) I lost 2lb when I started back and then STS for a few weeks. Stick at it. A lb is a lb, I'll be delighted if I lose a lb this week!! Think of what a pound of flour feels like... you LOST that. gone gone gone! Feel good :D x

azwethinkweiz said:
Ah hon, chin up. :) I lost 2lb when I started back and then STS for a few weeks. Stick at it. A lb is a lb, I'll be delighted if I lose a lb this week!! Think of what a pound of flour feels like... you LOST that. gone gone gone! Feel good :D x

Thanks....I know you're right but it's just the first week thing, especially as I was just back from holidays and some of the excess weight should've just fallen off once healthy eating kicked in? ....ah well, it's in the past and I've moved on :). Here's yo next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think this has probably happened to us all at one point but it can be disheartening. As long as you stick with it next week and don't let it get you down you're sure to have a good weight loss next week
Sometimes our bodies (especially woman's) need time to adjust and I know that not just TOTM but also mid way through the month can cause me to gain alot of weight and retain fluid!

Please don't give up we're all here for you!! :)

Back