Day 4 :(

Kaijo

I'm sat here crying because I feel so hungry today, I'm dizzy and irritable and taking it out on my son, just want to feel ok :( x

Hey kaijo, your not alone!! We're all going to feel like that but we're in this together and the end result will be a better feeling than all the bad ones put together!

Not sure how old your son is but try and both have an early night, I do that if I am having a bad day...gets it over quicker :)

You'll feel a lot better tomorrow, I've had a massive headache all day and had to sit and watch all my family eat delicious things but I want this more...so do you!

Tomorrows another day and today is almost over...hope your ok xxx

ahh Kaijo i hope you're ok. i'm sure right now its no consolation us all saying it gets easier the longer you do it. It's a hard diet to stick to and you need lots of support around you. I in very bad humour around week 2 and its hard to snap out of it but you do. Destination 119! is right, have an early night and see what tomorrow brings. Kids are very resilient and your son will have forgotten your mood by morning.

crying with hunger isn't a good thing, maybe lipotrim just isn't for you but let us know how you are in the morning :eek:

Back