Day 5 and feel awful :(

mandie35

Hi all

I am on day 5 today and i have to say i feel absolutely dreadful. I am sooo tired and grumpy. Cant say im particularly feeling hungry but i just feel so low. I just feel like i cant do this and want to go to bed. I have had 2 litres of water already up to now today.

Please can someone tell me how and when its going to get easier. I think its my mind and not the hunger if that makes any sense.

I have weighed this morning and have lost 3.5 kilos since starting last thursday morning. I cant believe it and know how much i want this but i feel i am not going to be able to carry on if i feel so low and miserable.

Any help or a kick up the behind would be most appreciated as i know we are all at different stages of the same thing.

thanks

Mandie

Hi I felt like that yesterday, day 3.

Feel ok today thou, maybe we just have up and down days till our bodies get used to it?

If ur not in work go and have an hour or maybe a walk to take ur mind off it?

Hope u feel better, just think of ur loss and how great u'l look and feel when ur at ur target! Ur doing well!

mrsf

Aww Thank you. We must be at the same stage then which is good to know.

Just seems so daunting i think and cant stop thinking about which i know i need to do.

Glad you are having a better day tho and thanks for the reply :)

Yea my weigh in is Thursday evening.

I just keep looking on here and looking at people's losses which are amazing and hoping mine will be the same, keep positive is all we can do and do our best.

I think as soon as we get over the first week we'l be more positive, i certainly don't want to fail and restart lol!

Is ur weigh in wed?

mrsf

Yeah im doing the same thing too. Keep logging on here and thinking well if they can do it so can i lol. Yes my weigh in is wednesday morning.

We just have to stick at it and we will get there. Keep positive and take the down moments as they come and realise that they will pass i guess.

Mandie xxxx

Hi,

How did the weigh in go?

mrsf

Hi

Its tomorrow morning at 930. I will post as soon as i know :)

How are you doing today? I feel a lot more positive than yesterday and not as misrerable.

Hope you are ok xxxx

Aw sorry I'm a day ahead of myself lol!

Yea not too bad, busy in work which helps, it's when I go home and my husband and little on are having tea I find it the hardest!

Glad ur feeling better!

Good luck for tomorrow xx

mrsf

I think the 2 nd week is loads easier ladies because your 1st weigh in gives you a big boast and your head seems to feel clearer. Well done both on your first week X X

Day 6 and 7 were bad for me then I had a burst of energy and once hunger pangs vanished it was better. It will get better stick with it.

mandie35 said:
Hi

Its tomorrow morning at 930. I will post as soon as i know :)

How are you doing today? I feel a lot more positive than yesterday and not as misrerable.

Hope you are ok xxxx

Hi mandie,

How did u get on today?

Can't wait for mine tomorrow, need a boost, feel drained !

mrsf

The suspense is killing me Mandie. How did your weigh in go?
X

Most people start feeling better after 2 weeks, it just takes time for your body to adjust to the low cals and carbs. If you are lucky you may even get whats called a ketosis high and you will be full of energy!
Don't give up its worth it

Hi everyone

So sorry its taken so long to post. I lost 8lb at my first weigh in :)

I was over the moon. Makes you so much more focused and motivated. To everyone who struggling wait until your first weigh in and something takes over.

I had a couple of days of mad thoughts such as, i dont want to be thin its too hard...maybe i can just have a bit here and there....i cant do it because i dont want to...the list goes on. But if you persevere those feelings do get easier to deal with and dont happen as often. Dont get me wrong there are times when i am struggling but it is definitely more of an emotional hunger and habit.

Stick with it everyone because it will work its just hard at the beginning more than anything else. Mrsf how are you doing and how did you get on???

Keep going everyone WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS

Mandie xxxxxx

Very well done i have been a regular restarter but im doing it now as ttc, i described this diet as a long haul flight with a stop off on days that i struggle i think i wouldnt do half a long hall flight to turn around fly back and start again and i see the madness in giving in to food when its short term loss for long term gains :) look forward to seeing your losses x

Well done Mandie!

God, I needed to read that tonight - I'm on Day 3 and I can't stop questioning why I am doing this to myself. I'm not especially hungry, but I guess I'm just angry with myself for having got into the kind of mess that won't even allow me a breadstick :cry:

First weigh in on Monday and I'm compiling a list of jobs to do over the weekend to burn some extra fat and keep my mind off the food the hubby and kids will be chomping :jelous:

Wow well dine mandie, just got back from mine and lost 8.5lbs, so happy!

mrsf

mrsf83 said:
Wow well dine mandie, just got back from mine and lost 8.5lbs, so happy!

mrsf

Well done!! I started on monday and have to wait till next thurs for my W.I cos of my work patturns grrr x

Back