Step 1 Sole Source + Day 5 and its the most ive struggled

lillipop

Hi All, Im new to this site and have just started CD sole source +. I am on day 5 today and I am really struggling. I have found it quite easy up to now and im confused as i thought the first 3/4 days would be the most difficult. Im definetly in ketosis so im not sure why i feel so hungry today. All i can think about since i got up this morning is food!! :( I was wondering if anyone has any advice or tips on what i can do to get through today. I really dont want to cheat or give up as im really happy with myself that I have got to day 5 without any cheating at all. Any advice or moral support to keep me on track would be really appreciated.

Hi lilipop

How much water are you drinking? I have been trying to drink 4-5ltrs a day & I don't feel hungry at all.

It's cravings that drive me mad, all I can think about is crispy bacon!! Apparently these stop after a few weeks, I'm only on week 2!

I made a skirt as this took a lot of concentration so I couldn't think about food & started re-reading true blood again.

I'm trying to fill up the time I would usually spend cooking & eating in the evening with something more productive.

My weighted hula hoop is my favourite possession at the moment! Hula hooping whilst watching TV really leaves very little brain power left to think about food!

Good luck & well done for sticking 100% for 5 days!!

Back