Day 5 and not even a pound down. Could this be the reason why?

Yup, I lost half a pound my first week and was gobsmacked and really angry tbh! Then the next week I lost eight. EIGHT. :eek: It will happen, worry ye not! :D

Thank you!! Those second week loses are amazing I can only dream of that!

Yeah well it's calmed down since then, I average 2 to 2.5lbs a week :D Think my body wondered what had hit it and went slightly ape$hit in wk 2 :D

I put on in the first week but I have a feeling a lot of that was to do with the fac.t I tried EE and it wasnt explained to me at all about he 1/3 rule. I dont eat meat and I was starving all the time until I switched to Green days.

You have to remember that scales dont weigh you week to week as your weight doesnt follow a week to week pattern it could be it takes two weeks or more for your body to catch up with the changes

Also if you dont have a lot to lose then yes it could be a lot harder

But dont give up and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised

felicity62 said:
you cant possibly lose that amount hun, you havent got a great deal to lose. hopefully it will be slow and steady

Having started at 11st 3lb and dropping to 9st 10lb I can confirm you are highly unlikely to lose anything above 3lb each week - you might only see that in the first week - you are starting with not to lose anyway so it won't come off fast. Those on here who lost lots to begin with will tell you it slows down as you get closer. Don't expect 6lb losses or you may become disheartened. SW state between 1-2lb is a good steady average rate x

Back