Day 5 and on a downer

Day 5 was my worst day, but day 6 felt much better and day 7 weigh in made it all worth while. You can do it

Hiya Peggysue, I had a day like that yesterday hunny, which was day 13 for me, I think we all have a bad day sometimes, but today its a great day and feel on top of the world, take things day by day, pound by pound xxx

Update. I'm still going but have been at the caravan for a week. My boyfriend is muslim and he is doing ramandam which is helping a Lot. I'm supporting him so I'm not taking my shakes until after dark or drinking water. Sounds mad but it seems to be doing wonders!!! Weird.

Mind you're still getting your three liters of water in Peggysue! Are you doing one shake in the morning and two in the evening or the other way around? I think if I were Muslim I'd stay up all night and sleep all day during Ramadan!

I would do that if I didn't have 3 kids. Lol. I'm not Muslim but just supporting him I'm having my first shake at 9.37 approx and then another before I go to bed. My third ain't happening which is a nightmare. Water is a stuggle as they don't drink during the day either

I think thats probably dangerous as youre not getting all your calories and nutrients :( Im sure your boyfriend will understand if you have your third shake in the middle of the day, or if you really want to stick with him maybe split the third one in half so youre having one and a half sachets in the morning and again at night?

Just don't have your shake infront of him. There's a reason lipotrim give you 3 shakes to replace your standard 3 meals

hiya, glad things are goign well! have you had a weigh in yet? i would be very careful that you drink enough water.Are you not up on the loo all night?!!!!

Back