Day 5 and so hungry!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by newermetobe, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. newermetobe

newermetobe Member

Hi, i am on day 5 and feel so hungry is this right ? I didn't feel hungry on days 1,2 and 3!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I did day 5 yesterday and must admit it was the hardest foodwise-mainly due to all those Sunday roasts I could smell and had to prepare for the kids!

4. newermetobe

newermetobe Member

Thanks for replying, it's made me feel better knowing I am not the only one so hungry :)

5. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i'm day 6 and still feeling the hunger so you definetly not your own :)

6. newermetobe

newermetobe Member

Hi meggyjill,

I hope it passes soon :cry:The only thing keeping me going is looking at everyones weight losses on here and thinking about mine on Wednesday :) If yours is tomorrow, good luck x

7. Ahnyuum

Ahnyuum Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.74%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh, you poor thing! I feel for you. I don't understand it, I haven't really been hungry at all, I've gotten off so lightly. I hope it gets better for you soon...! x

8. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yes i am looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow aswell and hoping that gives me motivation more. i must admit the hunger isnt as bad as first 3 days but it definetly not gone but i hoping it will :-/ xx

9. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i am on day 3 and havent been hungry so far. Me and my fiance (who is on this forum) are dieting together and he is starving. I hope i dont start getting hungry in a couple of days!!

10. leah symons

leah symons Member

Diet:
    LT
    hi, im the same i am on day 5 iv been hungry all day i nearly gave in today but i did not because of my kids i need to do this for them thats whats keeping me going xx

11. Mapenzi

Mapenzi Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hope the hunger is gone tomorrow! you're definitely not the only one!! drinking a lot of water really helps! and when you feel hungry try and distract yourself! I read quite a lot in the first few days just to take my mind off it! hopefully in a few days you'll not be hungry at all! you'll probably miss foods and crave them a little, but you'll be able to tell the difference between hunger and cravings soon! stay strong and keep thinking of your goal! :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.