Day 5 and still going..

well done nearly got the 1st week over x

you can buy sticks to test your wee for ketones x

hiya and well done, got mine from asda, they cost £5.65

youa re def in ketosis and sounds like ur water intake is just perfect too...just let the ketones bugger off - u are getting rid of fat as we speak!!!!

hunger is a bugger in the first week - i am on day 8.

you can do it....honest :D

Well done for sticking with it this far - you're nearly out of the first week and so close to feeling fab on WI day! Keep it up hun x

well done for getting this far
keep it up you are doing great

Yay for WI1! Are you excited? Silly question, I know :)

Youll be fine Dolly......1st WI rocks!!!!!!!! Gives you a spur on for wk 2 as well. Good luck for the AM hun xxxx

you will be proper chuft with ur lil self missus!!! cant wait to hear what u lost!!!!!!!

Hiya Dolly! I haven't started LT yet but I can't wait! I'm so excited for you! It's brilliant reading all the fab weight losses on here isn't it! This is such a great forum - so encouraging and inspiring! :D

hi maria
when are you gonna start? i thought about doing LT for so long and finally made my decision. i dont want to be the fat friend anymore. good luck and yes this website is great!

I'm hoping to start on 16th July, as I'm going to take time off work for the first few days. I'm not telling anyone why I'm taking it though - I want to see if they notice in a few weeks' time! :D

I do wanna start now tho! :gimi: I have things coming up at work tho, that I really can't afford to feel crap for! :rolleyes:

Its not that bad Maria hun....ooh im all exited for you...couldnt wait to start myself!!! Bring on the 16th! x

Thx CC! :D And well done on your fab weight loss!!

I'm hoping that I can see the chemist on 16th, I have to go somewhere for work that day, and have to rely on others for transport cos I can't drive. Chemist is open till 7pm, so if I can get there in time my first actual LT day will be the 17th. Am hoping to take the 17th & 18th off, and the following week... just so I can have a nice weight loss before I go back to work! :D It'll be too early for them to notice, but I'LL know! ;)

Good luck Dolly for tomorrow! I'll be looking out for your post! Well done for sticking with it so well! :happy096:

Last edited:
Back