Day 5 but ache all over?

YummyMummy04

Silver Member
Hello all

I am on day 5 now but i am achy all over and feel really weak. I particular keep getting a pain in my right arm and leg. Is this normal and i am guessing its just my body adjusting. Has others had this too? :eek:

I am drinking 4 - 6 pints a day and have stuck to ss 100% since day 1 so i guess it will have a impact on my body but just wanted reassurance nothing bad is happening.

Thank you

Victoria

Oh i don't know about that hun people are really different, I'm on day 4 and I'm still surviving by the grace of god and I can't wait for my weigh in on Monday as I stay 100% too hope I will have a great loss. Good luck too on your weigh in day lol

Me and a friend from work who are both on cambridge had something similar, i had real bad muscle aches in my leg very similar to the after effects of a hard workout like a day or two after without having done the hard workout.

Thank you for the replies.

Thai Chilli i had a weigh in last night as i cant make my official weigh in on sunday and i had already lost 8lbs in 4 days! Couldnt believe it. Makes it all worth it when you see the scales! Good luck with yours.

Samjam. That is how i feel i just ache and feel so weak! lol, still i have got a good excuse to lounge about for a couple of days at the weekend.

Hi,

I experienced that too! It was an ache and a burning sensation in my arm. Have experienced pins and needles at times too! It is better now, not so bad, am on day 8.

Tanya xxx

I get a lot of muscle twitching since being on cambridge, and am the opposite of tired I am so awake still looking at the clock past midnight !

That's fantastic yummy you done very well in just 4 days lol I'm just imagining how much r u gonna lose when your councillor weigh u on your day.

Wow YM04, well done on your weightloss and after after 4 days, thats amazing.

When i did CD the first time i was really very achey all over on day 4 and just wanted to stay in bed all day. But the day after i felt fine, so it is probably just your body adjusting to the diet. I wouldnt worry about it.

xx

god i wish i read this post before.... i went for a run last night and felt really good after but today omg im achin and so tired. How are you today yummymummy?

hope your feeling better yummy mummy,im on day 5 too and have all that but feel really good today so u will feel better soon chick xx

Hello all

You were all right! I woke up this morning and aches and pains are all gone.

I have felt sooooo hungry today tho. I always feel hungry at weekends even when not dieting! I have been good and been 100% ss tho!

Thank you all for the advice it really helps X

Awww, i'm glad you're feeling better today :)

Well done on 100% SSing today even though you were hungry. I think you may have had to deal with psychological hunger today, i hate that, lol. It does get easier tho :)

I hope you have a good day tmrw sweetie xx

Back