Day 5 complete :-)

flynnie

I everyone I'm new to all this and this is my first time doing tfr! After having my gorgeous baby girl 19 months ago my weight has crept up slowly and I'm now 4 st heavier than before I had her. I suffer from poly cystic ovarian syndrome and really struggle to lose weight! After trying several diets this one came to my attention by a friend who lost 5 st in 5 months and after coming off it now for nearly a year has only gained 1 st!
Well today is day 5 and I'm in shock that the hunger has gone and my energy is creeping back back :) the weekends been very tough as me and the hubby love a take out and glass of wine so it's been a big change for me bit I've done it.
I'm only aiming to stay on tfr for a month as want to reach my body a healthy way of living and learn to portion control ect so that we can start trying for another baby.
My goal is to lose 2 st on tfr and 2 st healthy eating. Does anyone think this is a good plan or best to stick on tfr until all weight gone then healthy eat?!!!!
Good luck to everyone and well done to all with the amazing loses I've read on here xxx

Well done flynnie!! im just behind you about to start day four!! I done lipotrim about 2 years ago and lost 2 stone in just under 2 months!

if i was you i would stick to lipotrim to loose all the weight, then use healthy eating at a way to maintain it! lipotrim has a maintanence section also but as i didnt stick to it last time all my weight came crashing back on!! so it was my own fault!:mad:

good luck!

Well done both of you. The worst is over. You'll have the weight off in no time at all xxxx

I have never done LT before but have just completed day 3 woop woop, from reading other posts over the last few days I would say stay on LT till you loose all the weight and then stick to the maintenance plan religiously for about 2 weeks which is basicly portion control and introducing carbs slowly and you should be all ok :)

I am the same I have been told I have polycystic overie syndrome so I want to loose my weight so that I can have a healthy baby before it is to late!

Forgot to say All the best and good luck :D

Well to have my little girl I lost 5 and half stone in 6 months just through healthy eating and hitting the gym 5 times a week but with working and being mum the gym 5 nights a week isn't possible and I know jay healthy eating will take forever and I want to lose the weight for my 30th birthday in June! So I think I'm going to stick to tfr!
Well today is day 6, I woke very early feeling full of energy, no hunger pangs and actually feeling positive about weight in tomorrow. I've had a little peep in my scales but there not very accurate but according to them I've lost 10lbs so even if I'm close to that I'll be happy and I still have till Tuesday tea time before I'm weighed.
What's everyone's opinion on the chicken soup? I've only had choc and strawberry shakes this week as chemist advices against soup and bars!!
X

Well done Flynnie for getting started so well. i'm sure you'll lose the weight in no time if you stay strong.

Nearly weigh in day. Please post and let us know how you got on.

Dusty

Congratulations on completing your 5th day :D!
I think that it is better to stick to TFR for as long as possible,as once the first 2 weeks are out of the way,the diet is easier to cope with and the weight just drops off.Once you're in the swing of things,you might find you'd be happier staying on TFR a bit longer anyway,but the fact is that it's whatever you feel best with and we'll support you no matter what you decide :) x

Well done on getting to day 5! I'm on
Day 6 (round 2) cannot wait for weigh in tomorrow!

On the soup question I love it have it for lunch at work everyday feels much more social and normal at lunch time! I have heard some pharmacist don't allow the soup or flapjack till week 2 or 3 was this what they meant?

I am going to see if I can get the flapjack this week but I think she did mention after 2 weeks ... The pharmacy I used last time did not stock them at all so I haven't ever tired them!

Thanks for that info, she just said there horrible so no point trying it!
Yeah today is day 6 for me and feeling fab and very excited for weigh in but also a little nervous! X

you can put pepper in the soup! its actually quite nice with the pepper in! x

Me too wish I done this years ago

Back