Day 5 for the 3rd time

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Just thought Id say Hi, I have posted on some of the other boards, and am another CD returner. Last time round this time! Whose with me on that!!!!!

Hiya, I'm a returner too and I'm definately with you. This IS the LAST time round. Day one today and feeling ok, bring on day2! Good Luck

Donna

IM WITH U!! ha ha ha Day 1 for me tomorrow ha ha ha bit pre mature but im determined!!!

Hey - I recognise you from last year! Hope you're doing well! It's hard to restart but it will be so worth it in the end. Before you know it you'll join us on the maintenance board (it's very quiet there at the moment). :)

Hi all
I'm a returner too - over 18 months since I was last here though. This is day 3 for me and at the moment, I feel ok! I am, however, aware of how this plan can "grab you when you are not looking" if you know what I mean. I feel this is my "last chance saloon" too. Good luck to you xx

Hi!
I'm back too (from Nov 2008). Not done too much damage since then - (about a stone over 1 1/2 years). This is day 6 for me and 4lbs off at w/i this afternoon, so 10 to go to get back on track, but yes, this needs to be the last time I return -sheepishly:)
Good luck to everyone.
Lilly

I am with you too. My last time for CD. Most of emotional issues dealt with, so really there is no excuse.
Day 6 for me today, and a weigh in.......... although I have been 100% and I feel skinnier so it should be ok.

Hi,

i am a returner to day 7 today for me and definately the last time im doing it got to get to happy weight then maintain i fell off the plan last time due to ill health and put a it all back on over 18 months so this time seriously doing it and sticking with it good luck all on your journey and will post on here nice to see how we are all doing x :)

Day 6 and my first weigh in........ 7lb off!!!!

yey well done you keep up the good work i got mine saturday abit late but hopefully lost something lol x

Back