day 5 lethargy?

hi all now on day 5 and not sure what think yesterday was a fab day but todays been really difficult. ive literally felt like i havent had an ounce of energy. any body else felt like this

Hi guys,

Gemma everyone sez that the 3&4 are the hardest but i found the 5th to be really tuff, its ur body getting use to the lack of food intake.

Stick with it guys it will soon become part of daily routine!!

I had my 4th weigh in yesterday was done 7.5lb ws delighted nearly did catwheels out the centre....So in total in a month Ive lost 19.5lbs!!!Gave me so much motivation after only loosing the pound last week over TOTM was so down.

If you need energy, have a small glass of coke zero people on here sed you can drink it because its 0 cals and sugar i still wudnt drink it on a regular basis but its nice for a bit of energy.

What Plans are ye on how ye find shakes soups etc??

E x

Hi emz thanks for that maybe ill try the coke zero. And I'm doing the 3 shakes and meal which is probs Bout 200 cals and a river of water lol. I love the shakes, porridge and a couple if soups. I've got my first weigh in tomoz so ill keep you posted. And we'll done on your loss that's fab xx

Hey Gemma

How did u get on hun???

Your into wk 2 now the weeks will fly bye have u anything coming up ur aiming for.

Dont av much of the coke zero keep it as maybe a treat its still bad for u

I hate the porridge going mad cos everyone on here loves it.What do u make for ur dinner??

E x

Hi emz I list 7llb so I'm really pleased. I've been gaving either fish/chicken with either salad or veg. Very boring lol. And not sure yet about long term weight. I've think I've tried every diet going so this time I think I'm gonna just get to we're i feel ok about myself. How long have you been doing this and how much weight do u want to loose and how my h have you done xx

Hey Gemma,

Thats brill well done hun!

So im on week 5, ive lost so far 19.5lbs so far which im delighted with there was one week i only lost a pound and i was gutted but i did hve TOTM!

To be my perfect BMI i need to loose 6 stone, id be happy with 3 but god i would love to loose 6!!Id be so skinny u wudnt see me... lol and im not that type of girl.

Im on SS+ so have shake around 11 go for a swim for the afternoon then have a soup around 4 then my dinner at 8, which wud be either chicken/fish or quorn, but i use my last soup with my dinner and use it as a sauce, for eg chicken with Mushroom soup over it, or i sued quorn with the chilli soup wrapped in lettuce.

Ex

Back