Day 5 - Not a happy bunny

snowfish

Hi all, have hit day 5 and am finding it tough to say the least.

To make it harder my wife is pregnant at the moment and eating all the time. Its also her birthday tomorrow so will need to muster all my willpower.

At work is not a problem but coming home to a pack has been really tough. I am determined though.

The days cannot pass quickly enough !! Wish i had started on a saturday, that way at least i could look forward to a friday night completion

Hi Snowfish,

The fact that you have started and lasted this long says you do have it in you to reach your goals. Most peopl will have doubts and temptation 100X a day.

I read on someones post "Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" and tell myself this whenever I feel tempted to give up. You can do this baby stay strong.:).....and keep smiling x.

Snowfish, you can do this fella.
Get the ticker from
www.tickerfactory.com
Why dont you weigh in tomorrow, then next saturday. Problem solved.
It may mean a short 1st week, but you will still have a loss, and then its saturdays from then on.

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Next Goal is to lose 5 stone
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

Last edited:
from Tickerfactory.com. Its all quite simple then you cut n paste the link.

Stapo well done on your Loss. I'm an awe youve done amazingly xx.

hit a glitch on sat night and fell off the wagon as it was my wifes birthday, back on the straight and narrow sunday, weekends are going to be tough i can see. Am meant to be away this coming weekend catching up with an old friend... finding the total solution difficult to keep to without being locked away at nights and weekends

Have you thought about moving to Working solutions instead? Means you have your 3 packs and a low carb meal a day, this may really help you as you seem to be finding it difficult on TS, and when people find it difficult to do that's when they sometimes give up.

Losses on WS are supposed to be 10lbs a month so not much different to TS really :)

Have you thought about moving to Working solutions instead? Means you have your 3 packs and a low carb meal a day, this may really help you as you seem to be finding it difficult on TS, and when people find it difficult to do that's when they sometimes give up.

Losses on WS are supposed to be 10lbs a month so not much different to TS really :)

thanks BB

just replied to you on my other thread suggesting something similar TBH. will stick with total for now but will maybe tweak to suit my situation and lifestyle.

i want to do this for a number of reasons and there is no point setting myself up to fail.

its good to know that i can post here and get some good information, advice and support

:)

Well good luck carrying on with your TS journey, you CAN do this.
Just remember that food will always be there when you've finished the diet.
Have you tried bouillon? It's a vegetable broth that we're allowed, I wonder if having a cup of that when you want food would help. Worth a try.

Back