Day 5 not sure if this diet agrees with me

I am on day 5 and been 100% good but had a bit of a dodgy tum last two days :(

Yesterday due to work did not have soup and bar till after 6.30 which meant from 8.pm I was suffering and did not get a good sleep.

I have already started adding extra water, anyone else have this as I know you can get constipated but I have the oppersit problem

HELP please as I do not want to give up :jelous:

I had the opposite problem too. It passed. there are other threads about it here.

The packs deliver a third of your entire nutrient requirement in one hit. That's quite a shock. Sometimes your system takes a little time to get used to it.

I had a bit of this to start with
miss d is right
it can be quite a shock to your system to get a 1/3 of your nutrients for the day only im 3 hits

if it continues though, you could be soy intolerant, and if that's so, it isn't the diet for you

(email me if that's the case ;-) )

arramattic @ aol com

I had awful diarrhoea for a whole week then it settled down, it's a common problem apparently. By week two it will have stopped.

I had this and the opposite problem in the early days on LL, it does pass (excuse pun). As Miss Demeanour and Magggie say, the nutrients are probably a shock to the system - in fact, you've probably never "eaten" so healthily. Stick with it, it'll be worth it.

Thanks guys for all the replys
I have hung in there today and just gtrying ti time packs in with meetings at work lol
I will give it an few more days and see if it gets better x

oh dear so I have that to look forward to as well..loverlly lol..:rolleyes:

not necessarily. There's a string of possible first week symptoms. Some people get some of them other people get others. Some people sail through it. But whatever, it all passes.

Edit:-

Just noticed. 'It all passes'. Geddit! I really didn't mean to say that...

Had a bad tum for the first couple of weeks. Week 3 just completed and it seems to have stopped now!

Glad to see you are hanging in there, hope the tum problem sorts itself out soon, personally I have always had the opposite problem!
Bren xx

I was normally until about day 5 then didn't go for 2 days! Its a bit up and down and have been slightly more 'windy' but its true stick with it as once you are used to it your body will settle down.

Back