Day 5 ss and feeling sooo hungry

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Not gonna give in though. But i got into ketosis on day 3 and didn't feel hungry at all but today my tummy is really rumbling and i feel starving. Staying strong!!!:(

our tummys play tricks on us when ur brain is expecting food. its not really hunger...so stck in there and u will have a fab result at weigh in :D

well done on being so positive. its not an esy thing to do when u give up food!

xxxx

Well done kirsty on getting to day 5, you have almost done the hardest week , you are in ketosis so what you are feeling is not actual hunger [as the lovely karen just said;) ], but mental hunger[hard to believe huh, sometimes my stomach rumbles for britain!!]
i'm afraid the only thing to do is grit your teeth, drink your water and get through!!
you sound very detemined which is fab, and will set you in good stead for this journey!!

keep checking in and you will get loads of support from everyone on here which will make a big difference!!:wavey:
good luck!
natalie xx

well done on getting this far hun... drink water when you feel hungry... i find it works a treat cos it really isn't 'proper' hunger if you are in ketosis... unless you are due a pack!!!

keep it up you are doing fab!!

love

Gen xxx

Well done!! You ahve more willpower than me! I was on day 10 yesterday and was sooo bad...I had a curry!

Now not in ketosis anymore. I am determined not to feel guilty though.

I guess I just have to deal with going through the pain of the first 3 days again....but someone please tell me it's not as bad as the first time round please.......

amina xx

ps...it really isn't worth it that's why I think you are so fab for being so strong!

Not gonna give in though. But i got into ketosis on day 3 and didn't feel hungry at all but today my tummy is really rumbling and i feel starving. Staying strong!!!:(

Good for you Kirsty !

keep glugging the water...that should help ;)

love

debz
xx

Thanks everyone xx

I've been told all i talk about is food lol. I must admit all sorts of food just pop into my head when i least expect them. I just keep drinking the water and tomorrow is another day closer to goal.

Well done!! You ahve more willpower than me! I was on day 10 yesterday and was sooo bad...I had a curry!

Now not in ketosis anymore. I am determined not to feel guilty though.

I guess I just have to deal with going through the pain of the first 3 days again....but someone please tell me it's not as bad as the first time round please.......

amina xx

ps...it really isn't worth it that's why I think you are so fab for being so strong!

One key thing to remember, I feel, is that once you've eaten, you've eaten. Put it behind you! Guilt does nothing but harm, in both the short and the long term. We beat ourselves up because we always have; all the old 'I'm useless and weak, I can't do it' feelings come flooding back.

TELL THEM TO JIG OFF!

LOL.

And just get back on the wagon.

girlygirl...you are a star! You have just given me a real boost!

The hunger pangs I used to get have come back because I am not in ketosis anymore....but I don't care! I'll have my fish and veg dinner tonight and carry on as before.

Fingers up to the hunger pangs to! Lol!

Cheers chic!!

xx

Back