Day 5, Starving and think im in ketotis need help!!

Saturn

Hi everyone,

Right im so starving i could eat my own arm, and no matter how much water i drink its not helping. Ive had this from day one, and i have my 3 packs a day and drink over 2 litres of water. I think im in ketotis as ive lose over 7 pounds (weighed myself this morning) since starting on thursday.

When is this hunger going to go? As im really at breaking point and wont be able to take it much longer and will have to "cheat" and eat something from the SS+ plan in a hope its going to help.

Hope someone can help

Nessy

go for a long relaxing soak that will take your mind off food, then just keep busy the hunger will always be there but you need to work out if its belly hunger, thirst hunger or brain hunger, youll find that it will prob be brain hunger trying to trick your belly into thinking its starving but its not youre getting everything you need from your packs, it will pass just when it comes on do something to take your mind away from it.

hope this helps hun xxx

I was thinking that but this is general hunger everyone has commented on the noises my stomack makes, and its also quite painful at times :(

Note our team name>>>>>> rumblers,,,,,, we all started about the same time, and our tummies were doing noises for at least two weeks

Back