Day 5 Super Hungry

Lanarkwitch

Gold Member
Hi guys it's day 5 for me today and I feel very hungry :sigh:

Not sure why have been fine up until yesterday but wondering if all the meds I'm taking are having an effect on my weight loss.

Will keep going until weigh in on Sunday and see how I get on

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time today Lanarkwitch xx
I wouldn't know whether it's because of the meds. Try and distract yourself with a nice treat like a magazine (for thinspiration!!) or do your nails...anything!
I have a little tip that worked for me yesterday when I smelled some tempting food smells on my way
through town...I nipped into a department store and spritzed on some gorgeous perfume & kept sniffing my wrist if I smelled food cooking. It worked great, no slip-ups!
You can SOOO do this! We're all behind you 100%

x S

day 5 is always the hardest i find. this is my third time on the lipotrim diet, the first time i lost 3 stone in 8 weeks, then the second time i couldnt hack it. this time i am adament to shift my baby weight. i was also on day 5 yesterday and had to go to a funeral and then a family get together, i resisted temptation and drank only water and today i feel fantastic! day six is usually where you being to feel fantastic, ketones kick in and you have soo much engery. good luck xx

Awww Keep strong! You have done so well to make it to day 5, day 5 dude!!! I am just starting today so hoping I can make it to day 5 :/..

Good luck x x x x

I hope you got through it. Are you drinking enough water? Was is hunger or cravings?

Just remember nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!!

Hi everyone still with it but feeling really hungry again today and a bit sick, I've a lot of pain meds to take at the moment and had a quick peak this morning at the scales, I'm down 6 lbs, but thats what I was on day 3 so I'ma bit concerned at the moment, i think I'd be disappointed with that for my first week weigh in on Sunday, however, I'll stay with it until then and make a decision then, it could drop off between now and Sunday morning I suppose, thanks for all the kind words. I've been doing 3 litres of water a day so I'll up it to 3.5 today to see if that helps

Stick with it hun!!! You'll have a great weigh in i'm sure!!! Did the pharmacist know about your meds!! Could yu give them a call to check... i thought we could only have paracetamol you see!! x

Sorry guys should have said before that I'm sort of doing this on my own as I live in a country that doesn't have any Lipotrim programme, I had done is when I lived in Ireland and did well on it before I came here but I seem to be feeling really unwell on it this time, probably cos I had surgery 2 weeks ago and am rattling from the amount of pills I am having to take, I will stick with it all until Sunday but DH is a low carber and has been for years now so maybe I'll have to switch over until my hand heals up a bit, I daren't mention it to the doctor here as he'll probably have a fit

Sorry guys should have said before that I'm sort of doing this on my own as I live in a country that doesn't have any Lipotrim programme, I had done is when I lived in Ireland and did well on it before I came here but I seem to be feeling really unwell on it this time, probably cos I had surgery 2 weeks ago and am rattling from the amount of pills I am having to take, I will stick with it all until Sunday but DH is a low carber and has been for years now so maybe I'll have to switch over until my hand heals up a bit, I daren't mention it to the doctor here as he'll probably have a fit

Ah pet you're not alone- this site is more support than any skinny pharmacist!! Take it a day at a time and remember if you have to come off to heal you can come back on when you want- you could even try losing via maintaince?

Oh just be careful, your health is so important, especially if your still recovering from an op.

Ensure you take 3litres of water, I'd forgotten about the water for a couple of days, and began to struggle, then I caught myself on...

The wee man in my left shoulder said "i know you can, i know can", the wee woman in my right says "i must, i must decrease my bust".
On my first week, I weighed myself everyday, when I told my Mammy this when she visited, she ran up the stairs and took my scales away with her, because I started to get disheartened as I wasnt seeing much change, but hey I ended up with 10lb off. We're all here to help honey.

Good luck on Sunday xox

Aww be carefull hun!!! Maybe give your hand a wee bit more time to heal!!! x

hi all, seems like a very supportive thread to join and boy do i need some right now. i'm on day 4 and struggling .. i've just had my second shake (earlier than normal) as i'm just blummin hungry.. stomach hunger pains ouch!! I too keep forgetting about the water tho and have started to ensure I get at least 2 litres.. ps i think the scales idea is good because i TOO keep jumping on them every morning and not seeing them move which is as you say very disheartening : ((:)cry:

i need things to take my mine off food as my work schedule is fairly quiet at the moment and i am working from home alone a lot so boredom sets in. I have been going to the gym every day but was told altho i kinda knew that going to the gym whilst on this is not the best ideas. so not sure wot to do with myself.. i've read painting nails, treating yourself that kinda thing. oh well plod on.

Oh just be careful, your health is so important, especially if your still recovering from an op.

Ensure you take 3litres of water, I'd forgotten about the water for a couple of days, and began to struggle, then I caught myself on...

The wee man in my left shoulder said "i know you can, i know can", the wee woman in my right says "i must, i must decrease my bust".
On my first week, I weighed myself everyday, when I told my Mammy this when she visited, she ran up the stairs and took my scales away with her, because I started to get disheartened as I wasnt seeing much change, but hey I ended up with 10lb off. We're all here to help honey.

Good luck on Sunday xox

Lol you have just reminded me of an image I use for motivation- The train from Dumbo who keeps repeating 'I think I can, I know I can' going up the hill and when he finally gets there and is going down hill 'I thought I could, I knew I could' It really helps me I chant it in my head and smile at the childish image!!

Hiya Tashbuckle!

Ever tried fennel tea? It's kinda tastes like liquorice and is a natural appetite suppressor. And it makes your tummy feel nice and warm inside as though you've had a hot meal (you'll need a good imagination of course!).
Keep going pet....onwards & inwards ;)

Hi everyone took 2 days off and gained 8lbs hahahahaahah, so went to the docs yesterday and fessed up to the lipotrim, after his initial shock horror, he looked at the bag I brought with me and said it's ok so continue but changed one of my meds and stopped the other so I'm back 100% today

That's good Lanarkwitch! Welcome back to the LT club! You're mind will be more at ease now that you have your doc's support too. Keep it up

x S

Thanks Shivie, i ordered some ketostix as well so if the carb monsters are on my shoulder I shall shake a pee stick at them

Back