Day 5 - TMI.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by truffleshuffle, 25 March 2011 Social URL.

1. truffleshuffle

truffleshuffle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi guys

Day 5 for me today and loving getting on the scales every morning and its a little lighter...

Anyway I know it might be a case of TMI but I wondered if any of you guys have had this....

I woke half way through the night and had to rush to the toilet and had a case of the severe runs! It was gross, I've never had anything like that in my life, it was like water!!

It obviously couldn't be anything I've eaten as I've been on SS since monday!!

I can't remember ever having it the last time I did the CD either (I know last time I was constipated a lot)

I don't actually feel ill today apart from this dreaded cold I've had for 2 weeks!

Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caroline83

Caroline83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Restart post baby)
    I was the same my first week and now in week 6 I would kill to have the runs again lol :D

4. truffleshuffle

truffleshuffle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh well sounds like its the CD again!! Haha!! Anyway I was 1.5 lighter this morning!! I'm not surprised haha xx

5. Caroline83

Caroline83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Restart post baby)
    I actually just spat my water favouring at my computer through laughing too much!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.