Day 5 Update... Ans a message to anyone on Day 1 Or 2

happyland

Well, this is day 5 and I cannot believe I am doing this! I am definitely in ketosis as my breath an pee smell vile! woo :D

I started on Thursday but my first weigh in is on Tuesday so it won't quite be a week but I am positive I will have lost a fair bit.. I can already see it in my face!

It has not been easy, in fact this is the hardest thing I have ever done but I have not cheated once and actually feel really proud of myself! :)

On day 2 I had a nightmare of a day and actually began thinking that there was no way I could continue...

So if there is anybody on day 1 or 2 who is feeling really crappy, hungry, crabby, shaky or tired, stick with it because it DOES get better. I actually feel great today... wooo

xxx

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Its not easy, but the results are so fantastic that I think they outweigh the temporary 'rubbishness'!

Theresa x

wow well done you!!

I'm on day 1 and not finding it too hard atm apart from wanting to continue old habits and pick at rubbish all the time.

hopefully this time next week i'll feel great like you :D

hey hun, thanks for that! I'm on day 2 and not really finding it bad at all. I have a cold which is making me feel generally crappy anyway so i reckon that is masking a lot of the normal feelings i would be getting right now. My stomach is however feeling well and truly empty and keeps rumbling! But I can get thru this brief stage of hunger as I know once I am into ketosis it will be much easier :) it's worth it in the end!

Good luck Joy with the rest of day 1!
xxx

Woo hooo!!! Check you out MRS!!
A positive attitude goes such a long way on CD ;). Hang on to this frame of mind and you'll be at goal in no time :D

xx

Oh I hope so Dobbie... summer holiday is looming closer and closer now!

My worst time is when I have to make dinner for kids and then hubby... But it is getting easier every night! Hubby is being very supportive which helps a LOT. The poor soul won't even eat his dinner in front of me... bless

I also think this forum has been a godsend, in fact if it weren't for all the positivity and success stories on here I fear I may have crumbled on day 2 so thanks everyone!
xxx

Aww hun!! I quite like shopping and cooking dinner for OH!! He's loving it atm as he gets whatever he wants for dinner and I cook it thinking to myself - I wouldn't want it anyway!!! Last night he had 4 bacon, 2 eggs, chips and breaded mushrooms and all I could think about was the carbs and fat!! Long may it continue I say :D

Bless your OH being so supportive. It makes it sooo much easier when they are on side ;). Can't wait to hear how you get on x

Well my weigh in is tomorrow at 4.15 so I will let everyone know how much I lose... Hopefully it will be enough to make me even more determined! :)

Well done Happyland and good luck with tomorrow's weigh-in. You have got over the worst of it, so it should be plain sailing from now on.

Thank you Old (don't like calling you that :D) I hope it is plain sailing... I've stopped smoking too so I have got that to cope with too... Can't believe Im doing all this!!! :D

happyland im pleased ur doing well and its nice to know it gets easier ive just been to see cdc today start tomorrow but as ive been on site for awhile i know how hard it is so glad u feel better and i hope weighin gose well for u tomorrow ashleyxx

Back