Day 5 - weigh in - not as good as you guys

wanttobeslender

Hi all

I've just been to the Pharmacy and lost 7lbs in 5 days and this is week 1. I was expecting more weight loss, even had 2 days with only 2 sachets and really disappointed with my weight loss. Any ideas why I didn't lose more weight? How much water should I be drinking? Please give me some advice.

Thanks!

7 pounds in 5 days? How on earth are you disappointed with that as that is such a great loss that you would be unable to get for any other diet!

Also the 2 sachets could actually slow you down and not help you! I am not sure if your pharmacist explained to you but it is very important that you have all 3 every day because you are just getting enough calories for your body to work and lose the weight and if you go under that your body is going to panic and think it is starving and hold onto the fat in your system which could mean a lower loss :( I would advise to drink at least 3 liters of water a day but I would not recommend going over 4 as that drowns your body and will make you go to the loo about 78624865 times in one day :) If you stick to your 3 sachets and 3 liters of water a day next week should also be a great loss :)

7lb in 5 days is amazing! I lost 7.5lb in 7 days on my first, round, so you're doing better than me :) Agreed about having the full three sachets/flapjacks each week, and keep an eye on water intake for keeping healthy. You're doing great so far, well done!

That works at 9.8lbs in your first week assuming the last 2 days are lost at the same rate, from what I've seen not many hit that in their first week. Well done

Its also quite relative to your start weight/height/sex/activity levels. The higher your BMR is the quicker it'll drop off

Its such a low calorie diet that skipping packs can put you into starvation mode, your body will hold onto the fat for energy so you MUST have all packs/
7lbs is a magnificant amount, thats like a newborn baby!!!!!

Thanks for your replies! I find the timings hard as I don't want to be hungry so have been having breakfast ie first sachet anything from 11am - 2pm and that's why I've not managed 3 sachets every day. What times do you eat?

Don't look at it as food. You probably wont get that hungry anyway now you are in ketosis. Some people look at Lipotrim as medicine that they have to take 3 times daily. I would have your 1st shake earlier to get the old metabolism on the move :D you don't want the body to think it is starving ;)

The first week is water loss do if you're not holding a lot of water your loss will be smaller. Fat loss is from here on in so that's whats important, good luck :)

Thanks for your replies! I find the timings hard as I don't want to be hungry so have been having breakfast ie first sachet anything from 11am - 2pm and that's why I've not managed 3 sachets every day. What times do you eat?

I have my first shake within an hour of waking to get my metabolism going. I dont get hungry. So I have my second between 12/1pm and then my third by 6pm as Im still keeping in with the eating before 7pm to keep you trim? I know a shake after 7 wont do any harm but I just like to keep to the rules I will adopt when Im eating again. :)
OH and 7lbs !!! well done you!! :D

Back