DAY 5

loulou1

Hi my name is Loulou, I have been 100% for 5 days!!!, I know this is not a huge amount of time but to me it's huge!!.

I would love to join because I am determined to give this 100%:):):):):)

Thanks

The first week is the toughest, and the first five days, usually the worst! Well done, you are truly on your way now x

loulou1 said:
Hi my name is Loulou, I have been 100% for 5 days!!!, I know this is not a huge amount of time but to me it's huge!!.

I would love to join because I am determined to give this 100%:):):):):)

Thanks

Well done x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 6!!!!

100% for 6 day's!!!

I am doing okay but it's still a bit of a struggle :sigh:, does it get hugely better????:confused:

Not hungry but more craving my normality.

STRUGGLING!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

It does get better, but i won't lie to you, there will come other times when most likely you'll feel derived, or bored or just so fed up with this (brilliant, stupid) diet. You can do it, though. It can be done and you are strong enough. And the results make it all worthwhile.

PS. I'm on day 70 of 100% SS. I'm nothing and no one special. I'm lazy and I give up at stuff all the time. I can do it and so can you. xx

Hey Lou,

Yay we have both made it through the weekend, 100% intact :D

How are you doing now hon? I'm not feeling too bad I'm a lit less hungry although I'm still clock watching as to when I can have something to eat(well drink) oh well best go and cook my chicken,

Em x

Day7!!!! 100%

Wishing my life away at the moment and counting down minutes, hours, days.

I have my first weigh in today so lets see how this torture is getting along.

Thanks for all your support, this site and a few friends and family are the only things getting me through at the moment.

When is it okay to drink Coke Zero and have Gum?????

You all rock on here and should be so pleased with yourself's, this diet it such a test of character and will power!

XXXX :):):):):)

:jelous:
PS. I'm on day 70 of 100% SS. I'm nothing and no one special. I'm lazy and I give up at stuff all the time. I can do it and so can you. xx[/QUOTE]

Day 70!!! thats just awesome!!!! :jelous:

XXXXXXXX

loulou1 said:
Wishing my life away at the moment and counting down minutes, hours, days.

I have my first weigh in today so lets see how this torture is getting along.

Thanks for all your support, this site and a few friends and family are the only things getting me through at the moment.

When is it okay to drink Coke Zero and have Gum?????

You all rock on here and should be so pleased with yourself's, this diet it such a test of character and will power!

XXXX :):):):):)

I was told you can have gum straight away but beware it may make you hungry as it starts your stomach acids off. I was also told no coke at all on stage one x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's a relief i've been eating gum since i started, although probably only a piece per day !!! :D

what time is your weigh in Lou ? mine isn't until 5.30 and i'm nervous already have you weighed at home ?? I sneakily snuck on my Wii fit and i reckon i've lost 10 pounds or thereabouts so fingies crossed :)

Good luck xx

That's a relief i've been eating gum since i started, although probably only a piece per day !!! :D

what time is your weigh in Lou ? mine isn't until 5.30 and i'm nervous already have you weighed at home ?? I sneakily snuck on my Wii fit and i reckon i've lost 10 pounds or thereabouts so fingies crossed :)

Good luck xx

Mine's at 8.30pm, fingers crossed you have lost that much because if you have your a total star!!!.

I am alittle peeved because l had a sneaky peek at my weight on fri and today l have put on since then???, I can give my word that I am 100%, could it be something to do with my monthly cycle???
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Back