Step 1 Sole Source DAY 5

Hbomb27

Don't feel so bad today so far (other than waking up so early!!!) However, I did go bed early last night as I was on the verge of giving up!! Yesterday morning I was very shaky when I got up and was feeling very lightheaded most of the day! but dont feel that today so far so thats good. Hoping today is going to be easier.... I NEEEEDDDD to lose this weight before it effects my health......already affects my mental state of mind!!! Onwards and upwards.....I hope

Don't feel so bad today so far (other than waking up so early!!!) However, I did go bed early last night as I was on the verge of giving up!! Yesterday morning I was very shaky when I got up and was feeling very lightheaded most of the day! but dont feel that today so far so thats good. Hoping today is going to be easier.... I NEEEEDDDD to lose this weight before it effects my health......already affects my mental state of mind!!! Onwards and upwards.....I hope 

Well done, Hbomb. :clap: You're right on the verge of becoming a fat burning machine (hello ketosis! :D) - it sounds like you're there!

It does get easier, promise.

Thats good to hear...as its now saturday evening which i usually enjoy nice glass of wine and meal!!!! Im taking myself to have bath with my book when the kids and hubbys tea is cooked!!!!!

Back