Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 5

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kered, 11 January 2009 Social URL.

1. kered

kered Gold Member

Day 5

Well I hope I dont come down to earth with a bang, but I am really pleased with the ease that I have found in following the lipotrim plan. I have had a few moments, I am not saying its been plain sailing all the way, but overall, its great. Had a small headache last night, but it didnt last long. I feel slimmer and not bloated. The scales are reflecting a loss, but I will wait until the official WI on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for a really good one that will give me good motivation, but I am determined this is going to be my year to be slim and healthy.
    Missing chewing a little bit today and still craving lettuce leaves or green beans :eek: whereas usually I would be craving chips, cheese, bread etc :confused: not complaining though.
    Managed to go to the loo today, a little, so I feel a bit better about that.
    Upped the water in my shakes now too as I am really enjoying them all, except the chicken, which I will swap on Tuesday.
    This is my second nightshift, but the only difference I have made is having all 3 shakes a few hours later than normal. I will be back to normal tomorrow though.
    I did have some bad breath today but still not feeling cold.
    Roll on WI.......:8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Woo!! :) Glad you're having a pretty easy time of it hun, makes it a lot easier to stick to huh? I'm sure your WI on Tues will be fab ;) Looking forward to singing your praises :D

4. kered

kered Gold Member

Thanks Rainbow, definitely makes it easier to stick to. I do feel for the folks who dont have such an easy time as I am having, but like I said, touching wood everywhere, lets hope it continues the way it has been up to now.
    Hopefully I will be singing all the way home on Tuesday :)

5. plussizebarbie

plussizebarbie Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    yay hon i'm glad your doing ok. can't wait to see how much you've lost xxx

6. kered

kered Gold Member

Cheers Barbie, you too are doing well, keep it up.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.